“Excellent hotel in Paris”

Hotel Felicien by Elegancia
Ranked #371 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights during my honeymoon and had an excellent experince.

It is a beautiful modern small hotel with 5 stars service.

The staff is super friendly and will help you with anything you need.

The breakfast buffet is amazing!

• Stayed: May 2014
Colombe G, Directeur général at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear rhuertap,

Thank you som much for your beautiful comment on Tripadvisor and I would like to thank you for your particular compliments to our team.

In our hotel, we consider our staff to be our greatest asset. I will be more than happy to convey your kind comments to them; they will be, I am sure, very proud to hear that you appreciated their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in our hotel for many years to come.

Regards,

Colombe Guellerin

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great location close to effiel tower. Good neighbourhood and quiet. Hotel is splendid. Very chic and elegant. Reception and rooms and dining room are small. Decor is fantastic. Service is good but slow. Breakfast has very limited options. The white and silver suites are great. Curtains have led lights.

Room Tip: Try the suites
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear afrequenttraveller20 ,

We thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at L’Hotel Félicien. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel.

Your feedback about the slow service is much appreciate for us and and I sincerely appologies for that .
We trust that this incident did not completely detract from your enjoyment of your stay and that we may welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,

Colombe Guellerin

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I booked through iPrefer (become a member if you're not. I love them!) and stayed for 2 nights before switching to an apartment in Republique through airbnb (which I regret)

Location:

The hotel is in Autieul in the 16th arrondissement in a cute and quiet neighbourhood. Things shut down early but there are lots of great restaurants in walking distance. We were able to walk along the water, see the Eiffel Tower along the way and in maybe 25 minutes make it to the Trocadero. There is also a metro nearby and lots of busses. We took a hop on hop off tour that stopped nearby because it was my boyfriend's first time and he wanted a full tourist experience. ( though the area the hotel is in is very residential)

The Room

While small it was lovely. It was on the 4th floor, labeled Couture and the room numbers were bedazzled lol and the inside was decorated to match the theme.

There was a window with a little balcony that was great (to open but not big enough to step out on).
The room service was prompt and delicious.

The bathroom was lovely!! Why have I lived without towel warmers! Amazing. Also great shower head, water pressure and full standing shower with a glass door.

The room didn't have an iron but we got one upon request. That may be the only thing that made me stop smiling for two seconds.

The Hotel

Staff was amazing. Super helpful. The bar downstairs was nice and often quiet. Modern and classy decoration with lots of details with lights, colours and textures. (This is in the rooms too)

We didn't get to enjoy massages or the plunge pool but it was great to know they were there.

I would highly recommend this hotel. Especially for couples.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neishababee
Colombe G, Directeur général at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Neishababee,
It is a real pleasure to read your feedback : THANK YOU ! We are very happy to read you spent a good time at hotel Félicien, and read that you had the possibility to try some of the nice restaurants we have nearby !
The couture floor is a lovely design if you like modern and stylish experience !
I read that you didn’t had the time to enjoy our pool or massage… Let’s say it is a good opportunity to come back ! It will be a real pleasure to welcome you again !
Thank you again for sharing your experience !
Warm regards from Paris,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Fab hotel good location highly recommended my wife and I stayed here during our visit to Paris for our wedding anniversary the staff were great
The decor of the hotel is fab with real attention to detail
Hotel is in a nice area 15 minute walk from Eiffel Tower
The spa area is lovely
Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Ross A,
We are so happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and also we thank you for sharing your experience!
We indeed pay a close attention to details and also we are making our best to offer a tailor made service for every guest! Your wedding anniversary was a great occasion to stay with us and we are happy if we could help you to spend a good time.
We hope to welcome you for your next visit to Paris !
With warm regards from the city of lights,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We booked this hotel in Sept 2013 and ever since have been communicating with Manon Violet, the assistant General Manager. Manon has responded to my emails in a prompt and interested fashion every time. We are looking forward to our stay next week for 9 nights. After the excellent and professional attention Manon Violet has provided to us prior to our arrival, I am sure our stay will be an outstanding one.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Colombe G, Directeur général at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear MJF0907,
Thank you so much for your really nice comment!
It was a real pleasure for me to assist you organizes your stay.
You are with us for 9 nights and my team and I are looking forward to make you have a wonderful stay in Paris and at the Félicien.
Thank you again and see you soon :) .
Manon Violet
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at the Hotel Felicien for 7 days and I must say that this small, modern hotel is apt for a short and long term base in Paris. Close to the Eiffel Tower, a new mall (Beaugrenelle), several groceries, very good restaurants, and still quiet enough to be private - the Felicien has rooms that are spacious for single travelers and just right for two. There is a small spa at the basement, an open bar, a good coffee shop, and has excellent security. The best thing about my stay though, was none of these amenities, but rather their sincere, helpful staff who saw to it that they were polite, attentive, and present when you need them. From Andrew the bartender, to Anita at the coffee shop, and it's efficient, very personable front desk staff - most especially to Margaux, who was the perfect concierge/front desk hotelier in one. She was personable, helpful, patient, and always sincerely concerned. This trip was made doubly better having her around.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Colombe G, Margaux Réception at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear CSMM2013,
Thank you so much for your feedback! Your comment gives us the pleasure to work everyday and meet guests like you !
It would be a real pleasure to welcome you once again, and maybe let you try another floor!
Margaux

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hotel Felicien is a quaint boutique hotel, in a nice and quiet residential neighborhood.... You can go to the Eiffel Tower and Trocadero in about 20 to 30 minutes... depending on how fast you walk. :) if you really, really, really like to travel by foot, you can just about go anywhere from the hotel. Our room is quite small....like most hotels in Paris.... Amenities were okay, staff was accommodating.... but their trump card for me was Margaux, the front desk goddess... :) she has a ready smile each and every time... and she is knowledgeable on what she is doing... She would take her time helping out and recommending nice places to eat and do in Paris. She's patient in showing us the best way to get to where we are going, whether it be by bus, metro, taxi or foot... She would suggest places to go to and she would make reservations in restaurants even without you asking... Simply said, she's great! If I would ever stay at hotel Felicien next time I come to paris, I would make sure Margaux is there first. :) hope you like the madeleines, Margaux!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Phoenix 1006,
I’m so deeply moved to read your message, thank you so much !
Also it is such a pleasure to read your feedback regarding your stay and see that you found everything your needed and keep a nice memory of your stay here…
The madeleine « caramel beurre salé » were absolutely excellent !
Warm regards from Paris,