“8 hour layover in Paris with David”

David Kafari - Day Tours
Ranked #105 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Custom-tailored tours in France and Europe- 24/7 layover in Paris tours- Normandy tours-Mont Saint Michel -Loire valley -Champagne region- Provence region
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Family of 4 - half sleepy with 2 kids on an 8 hour layover. David picked us up at the arrival gate in his brand new car and brought us straight to the main sights without any hiccups. it was a great day. We couldn't have been able to see so much of Paris, in the short time that we had without David. He's a seasoned guide so knows how to get around, tailors the day, and informative on what to see & do. He's friendly & professional. Not at all did we feel uncomfortable with David while traveling around in the city, which can be a bit uneasy as strangers. HIghly recommend if you can afford the rate. It's worth it.

There are newer reviews for David Kafari - Day Tours

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We spent a great day with David in Paris. He took us everywhere we wanted to go and we were able to spend as much or little time as we wanted - he was extremely knowledgeable and had great information about the city, the landmarks, just a first class experience from the get go! I would highly recommend him! He was able to give us great tricks to avoid lines and what we needed to see and what we could skip in our 12 hours there. He is simply the best and I can't wait to use him again hopefully on a longer extended visit!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

David was a great guide. I highly recommend him. He was very courteous & was on time. We enjoyed his company very much!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We spent a very memorable 6 days in Paris and France in June 2014 with David. Our tour included a full day Paris Tour followed by tours of Giverny, Normandy, Mont-Saint-Michelle and Provins. We found David to be an excellent companion during our stay. He is friendly, patient, and a safe driver. He paced our tour to suit our physical abilities and needs and made us feel very relaxed about our arrangements. David has a network of excellent local guides as the situation requires. We selected our own accommodation and David offered very good local advice re best Restaurants etc. David offers a very personalised service which puts you in touch with whatever it is you want to see or do in Paris/France. If there was a rating greater than 100% we would award it and without hesitation use his services should we ever visit Paris again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I had never used a layover guide before, but wanted to make the most of a 10 hour layover in Paris. I was blown away! David was awesome, picked me up right from the airport and dropped me off in time for my flight. In just 8 hours we hit all of the big attractions and more! Had plenty of time to wander around the Lourve, Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower of course. David would drop me off in the best spots for photos, tell a lot of history, and guide me away from the tourist traps. I travel a lot and usually get around on my own quite well, but I definitely saw way more, learned way more, and got the best view Paris has to offer. All with no worry about logistics. Highly recommend David, and will definitely use him again for my next trip there for a Normandy day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction