“Hair Salon, Le Bristol (La Prairie)”

Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie
Ranked #15 of 244 Spas & Wellness in Paris
Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Hair Salon, Le Bristol (La Prairie)”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I have to compliment the hair salon at the Bristol. I just spent 2 weeks in the hotel and had a shampoo and blow dry on 3 separate occasions. I have medium-length blond hair that tends to frizz so it is very difficult to find someone who can blow dry my hair straight but still manage some lift at the roots. Both Sofie and Michelle are excellent stylists and I would not hesitate to book an appointment with either one. Aurelie, who is new to the salon, gave me the BEST shampoo and head massage I have ever had at any salon anywhere. I highly recommend this salon.

4 Thank Frenchit
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Head of Rooms Division at Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie, responded to this review, 24 May 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind post on TripAdvisor regarding a hair treatment at Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie.

So happy to hear that you visited the salon on three separate occasions for a shampoo and blow dry. As you mentioned, you often have trouble finding someone who can manage to straighten your hair, while also giving it a lift at the roots, so I am pleased we were able to provide you with the care you were looking for!

It is always greatly appreciated when our guests point out certain members of staff, so thank you for commenting on our stylists, Sofie and Michelle. They will be delighted to hear that you would rebook another appointment without hesitation. Aurélie will also be thrilled you found her shampoo and head massage to be the best you have ever had at a salon anywhere—such flattering compliments!

Again thank you for recommending Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie, and we hope to welcome you back again soon for another treatment.

Best Regards,