“Excellent stay”
Review of Hotel Fabric

Hotel Fabric
Ranked #9 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 5 December 2013

As I have been to Paris many times on business already and was used to overpriced, small hotel rooms and often lack of service, the hotel Fabric was a very nice surprise.
Although the room was also on the smaller side (it's Paris after all), it was nicely decorated with modern furniture and surprising details. The services and warm welcome added up to a very nice experience.

2  Thank swissconnex
Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed 27 November 2013

265 euros for a small room (cool it may be) without restaurant. If you want lunch or dinner they offer a room service menu but when I ordered a club sandwich it took 1.25 minutes. I was told it would take 1 hour! Time to find a new provider for food. They do offer a nice breakfast in the lobby. I travel a lot for work and like to work out so I specifically look for hotels with a gym and really makes me upset when I get to the hotel and find out a gym = 3 cardio machines! That is not a gym or fitness room. Call it or describe it correctly. The hotel is beautiful decorated would love my flat to look like this but the hotel has no sole no heart no environment. Part of that for me is based on the fact that the receptionist are not helpful or welcoming at all! Would not stay here again. Thought the location was a bit difficult to get to anywhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
8  Thank Serendipty2013
AnnabelleVM, Directeur général at Hotel Fabric, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Sir , Madam,
First of all we want to thank you that you took time to write your opinion on Trip Advisor. We are very glad that you liked our decor and our breakfast. But we are upset that some of our services couldn’t meet your expectations. First of all we want to reassure you that we found another provider for our room service and we hope that it will satisfy better our guests. We take note that one of our receptionist wasn’t very helpful with you and we are sorry for that. Be sure that we have well taken into account your comments and our reception team improves every day.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paris, in Hotel FABRIC . Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future stay.
Yours, Natalia Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2013

great place, a little out of the main tourist area, but at best you are 25 minutes walk from marais. the area has good bars and restaruants - try jeanne a or pierre sang for good food.

the design of the hotel was great, the lobby area was very nice for hanging around for drinks.

we stayed on the ground floor overlooking the courtyard. the air con wasn't always working, but apart from that a great stay!

1  Thank Deena C
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We loved it here, everything is all new and well designed. We were in a superior double which was fine space-wise. The bathroom is really slick, monsoon shower over a bath - best of both worlds! Fantastic service, really helpful to me before I arrived as well. Really liked the design of the lobby area, it felt very cool. We ran out of time to use the Hammam which was such a shame as it's free to book it in for private use! Loved the Marais area, great little bars around like La Mary Celeste, Candelaria and fantastic wine bar / shop literally across the road where we had an amazing cheese board and meat board - La Cave de L'Insolite. Fantastic just to pop over here for a quick bite in the evening when we were feeling a bit tired from a day of walking around Paris. 3 minutes walk from the metro. Also incredibly quiet rooms - we had such deep sleeps there it was fantastic. This place really made our stay in Paris so stress free and relaxing - thank you!

1  Thank 123sun123
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Fabric for three nights last week. We have done quite some research before the trip and are SO glad that we ended up finding Hotel Fabric! Very clean room, sparkling shower (I meant it) and superior customer service! My favorite part of the stay is hanging out in their lobby, which is super cozy and relaxing. We had breakfast there two mornings and loved the quality and selection of food too! There is a super market nearby (I think it's called U Express) and there is an amazing crepre restaurant you should try too (West Country Girl, just a 5 minute walk from the hotel)! Thank you Hotel Fabric for such a pleasant experience!

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Of course the pictures on the web suggest a marvelously funky hotel, and on arrival I wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately due to a plumbing mishap our family room wasn't available. What could have been a disaster ended up being a master stroke of customer service. The Duty Manager Natalia provided adjacent rooms, complimentary breakfast and followed with a further room rate discount.

Great bed, great room, great bathroom and so not your typical Parisian hotel.

After 3 nights when I was scheduled to move to a corporate hotel, there was no way you were moving me. So I extended my stay.

What on the map looks like an 'out of the way' location is very convenient with Metro stop a block or two away. Likewise so great little restaurants and bistros nearby. Don't miss a meal across the road at La Cave de l'Insolite. Magnificent!

Room Tip: Don't miss a meal across the road at La Cave de l'insolite, but book ahead. Beautiful food i...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mr_Cooper
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a 2-night stay at the Fabric hotel. We were both delighted with a) the staff b) the cleanliness of the hotel (all areas) c) the relaxed, informal atmosphere and d) the amenities the hotel had to offer.
All in all, a fantastic 1st time visit to Paris, made even better by our stay at hotel Fabric! We would thoroughly recommend this hotel and we wouldn't hesitate in booking here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple