“Really nice ”
Review of Arlecchino

Arlecchino
Reserve with
Arlecchino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,396 of 18,715 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here last night for dinner both my husband and I had the four cheese pizza it was so yummy and filling we were stuffed after it. Really recommend it.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Trust a young Australian on a 12-month exchange to a Paris university to know where to go for a delicious pizza. We'd been all day in Rouen with our 20-year-old granddaughter Jess and wanted to take Jess and her Australian uni friend Lauren out for something cheap and cheerful. Since we were staying in Place de la Republique, Jess immediately said, 'Harlequin', further along Avenue de la Republique. Pizzas & a few glasses of red. Lots of silly jokes and lots of laughter. As we were leaving, Molly apologised to the middle-age couple at the next table for our noisiness but they said they enjoyed our happiness and seeing young women enjoying a night out with their grandparents. The pizzas were delicious and the house red excellent.
A couple of nights later, Molly and I walked back to Arlecchino for dinner: I had entrecôte grillée et frites. I can’t help it: I’ll stop when I find the perfect one [it was good but not excellent. We were very tired from being on our feet for 8+ hours and were the first customers for the night, which made the experience much less enjoyable than our first visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

After wandering around for an hour, came across Arlecchino and decided to give it a try. Hostess was so friendly and welcoming. I had pizza and my partner had steak. Food was beautiful and wine was really nice. Great value for money I think it was about €70 for bottle of wine, 2 mains and 2 desserts. Well worth it and would highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This used to be in my Top 5 or 10 restaurants/pizzerias for pizzas or pasta in Paris and remained in this category for a few years - until this week !

We went to the 'Restaurant Italien Arlecchino' expecting our usual treat unfortunately :

- The waitress appeared totally disinterested when she took our order.
- When the food arrived she had got it wrong, 'dumped' one of the pizzas on our table to get cold, while one of us had to wait about 5 minutes for the correct order to be cooked.
- The quality of the Pizza was not up to the previous quality or standard.
- When the bill arrived it was incorrect !
- When the bill arrived it was incorrect !
- The above is not a typo - when the bill arrived for the third time, it was finally correct !

I truly hope that the above experience was down to the Parisian Summer Season Doldrums, with the resultant shortage of staff on holidays etc. However, I am not sure whether I will ever get the opportunity to judge this in the coming months, as I have no wish to go through another such experience as we endured the other evening !

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

One our way to Jim Morrison's grave we stopped here for pizza. It was excellent and salad was fresh. Waitress spoke English which was an added plus.