“Brilliant way to see Paris”
Review of City Scooter

City Scooter
Ranked #59 of 144 Outdoor Activities in Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant way to see Paris”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Paris with my mum to support some friends running the Paris marathon.

City scooter provided us with a lovely scooter in mint condition.
The paperwork only took a few minutes and a short demonstration of how to lock the bike and a few other bits of necessary information.

Furthermore I was reasured by the punctuality on delivery and pick up of the scooter. The price also was competitive.

I am a well travelled individual, who has been fortunate enough to visit many places. If I ever go to Paris again, I will be hiring fron City scooter.

Great way to see so much of Paris.

stop/go/stay... when you like and where you like!

PERFECT!

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Easy and fun”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We rented a scooter for a day and tore up Paris. It was great fun and not expensive.......better to have a navigator so my husband rode and I navigated by shouting directions from a map as we flew around. he does ride a motorbike at home but we were on the wrong side of the road,

Conclusion, not for the unadventurous bat we are over 50..........The guys at the shop were both helpful and fun didn't even seem to mind if we took out a few Parisian pedestrians!!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Glenys51_12
Baku, Azerbaijan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

thanks a lot guys! good people, nice service with delivery. and good scooters. !!!! thanks!! Cityscooter FR the best one)))

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Ali B
London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Scooter!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

So convenient, very helpful staff! This company lend you a scooter for next to nothing and it allows you to view Paris in an unparalleled way! I would do it again!!

Visited August 2013