“Fantastic!”
Review of Wego Walking Tours

Wego Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 563 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Wego Walking Tours. Simply the best tour in Paris! Let us take care of you like family! Our world-class, english-speaking guides will take you on a fun-filled, memorable journey of the best Paris has to offer, making history come to life at every stop! Don't just visit Paris, come walk with us and truly experience the most beautiful city in the world! How much does it cost? The fun part is you set the price! We wholeheartedly believe in the high-quality of our tour and we back this up by asking our customers to pay their guide what they believe the tour is worth. No strings attached! All we ask is for customers to be honest and willing to participate honorably in this fair exchange. Loved the tour? Make sure to compensate your guide accordingly!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Paul gave an amazing tour of Paris! He took us to the major landmarks and provided informative historical context at each spot. It's a great way to start off a visit to Paris!

1  Thank Maggie M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,853)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were blown away by Paul's energy from the very beginning of the tour. I was so glad to happen upon a link to his wegowalking website on a blog somewhere, and booked in for the tour that very morning. It was our second day in Paris, and quite frankly we felt out of our depth walking around (it was an accomplishment to even make it to the meeting spot, the Notre Dame!) I was just thrilled by what we experienced. We were guided by the heart and eyes of someone who knew it so well, and loves sharing it with people. Paul swiftly and succinctly took us past and through most of the major landmarks of Paris. We now feel we can go back and explore what we choose more thoroughly, now we have a grasp on our bearings of the city. A wonderful start to our stay in Paris.

2  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Tour leader (Paul) has lots of energy and this tour contained a lot of facts and history that you will not get on the big bus tours. It's Free but you will be compelled to leave a great tip as it's just too good of a tour not to. The tour moves at a pace that is comfortable for the old and young and he will stop 1/2 for a quick snack break, WC break, etc….I hate guided tours and I loved this one. Book online but it is very popular so book in advance.

1  Thank Robb M
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved this tour. Paul was the best tour guide we have ever had - enthusiastic, knowledgeable and really well organised. We saw all the major sites and it was the best way to plan the rest of our time in Paris. There is a lot of walking on this tour (as you would expect) but there are also lots of breaks and stops along the way. This tour finishes at the Eifell tower - after the tour we went to the top and saw everywhere we had been that day - amazing! This is a must do in Paris!

2  Thank Megan C
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I wish I could give a score higher than five. I have been to Paris many times but this was by far THE best tour. If you can handle walking, you will enjoy this from the moment the tour guide opens his mouth. We had Paul as our guide and the minute he began speaking you could tell it was going to be a high energy, informative and interesting trip. I LOVED the style in which he educated you about each location. It was described in such a way you will not forget the sites. It was definitely NOT your boring, monotone, typical, unemotional museum type narrative that pits you to sleep and makes you forget most of the stuff because it was empty in its delivery. We saw great sites, laughed, were totally safe, got exercise, and in the 3.5 hour tour gained so much from the experience. The secret tips, the knowledge, the positive and fun story telling by our guide made it a most memorable time for us. Its a free tour. I have him, what I considered a nice tip, but if I had a million dollars to give him for the memories I would have gladly handed the money over to them hand over fist. Do yourself a favor.... Don't miss this tour. Put on your walking shoes and get lost in the moment with this great tour company and guide. <3 <3 <3

1  Thank Abbieboop