“its ok but not more”
Review of Samina

Samina
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Samina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,355 of 17,598 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 18 April 2014

after have eating on several different india resturant in different country. We want to say this is ok but not more. They dont serve beer as for me is the best to drink to this food.
Korma should be more creamy and tasty tikka masal was ok but not more.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This Indian restaurant serves delicious food, spiced excellently and staff are very friendly, interested and helpful. The Mattar Paneer was as good as any I have had in India , the Chilli nan best I have tasted and my partner who has a severe lactose intolerance was looked after very well, staff took care to advice which dishes were safe for her and they cooked a special version of the mixed veg curry with no cream. In the heart of the Latin Quarters bustling tourist zone, this place stands out, do give it a go!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Absolutely fantastic food, gorgeous cuisine and would recommend anyone in Paris to taste it. Anyone in the mood for indian food should definately fine dine at this exquisite restaurant.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Travelled to Paris from London for a decent week, loved the welcoming and experience let alone the food. Good selection, went back to eat couple days later, would definately go there when I'm back in Paris in couple months to try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

In my 2 weeks trip to Europe, food as well as experience at this restaurant was the best! The staff were very-very courteous. Service as well as food was better than what I have had in Bangalore in last 10 years!
Even though this restaurant was very far from our accommodation, out of our 5 meals in Paris, we went to this restaurant twice.

Unfortunately, they were not serving breakfast during my visit, so we had to reply on other places for our breakfast.