“Fantastique!”

Les Bateaux Parisiens
Reserve with
Les Bateaux Parisiens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #258 of 17,746 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$65 - US$229
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Loved it from start to finish. we enjoyed the evening dinner voyage and from the moment we embarked we were treated like vips. we were designated our own waitress who made sure we were happy and served quickly when required. the food and entertainment was top notch and i can honestly say was one of the highlights of my trip to paris!

dont miss it...

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We went for the Privilege Service at 75€ a head - definitely worth it. Four course meal, a seat by the window and your menu as a souvenir. The food is amazing - a good variety of options and each course was cooked perfectly. I had veal for the first time in my life and it was crazy good - I didn't even need my knife it was that tender! The drink supply is good - between two people there was an aperitif each, a bottle of evian water, half a bottle of white and a full bottle of red (we were pretty giddy by the end of the trip!). The views, as you can expect, are great, there was a lovely atmosphere and also a brilliant live singer.
Highlight of our trip to Paris.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We booked the Privilege package which gave us seats by the window. It's the only way to go. Small combo with a vocalist plays music. The wine and champagne were surprisingly good and you enjoy as much as you want. We had 4 courses, starter, entree, cheese, followed by dessert. You choose from a preset list for each course. The wait staff does a great job. The best thing about the cruise is seeing Paris from the Seine. We took the dinner cruise and the city at night is alive with people. It's a little cool inside, so ladies take a sweater if you get chilled easily.

1  Thank PlanningFool
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We always book a dinner cruise and this time took the 9 pm, one and half hour dinner on the Onyx. It must have been good, we were one of the first on the boat and possibly the last to leave. Food, service and whole evening exemplary.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My partner booked this meal for me as I had taken him to Paris for his birthday. Someone had told us about the cruise boats and I wasnt too sure if they would be quite tacky and stuffy...however how wrong I was... on first looking the prices are quite steep per person but when we thought about it, Paris is NOT cheap anywhere so by the time we'd found a nice restaurant it'd probably end up in a similar price region anyway! We definitely wanted to do a night river cruise and they do a champagne one for 50 euros each however definitely pay the extra and enjoy the night cruising down the river.

We had paid for the panoramic seats (middle seats) however my partner had requested a window seat if possible, we were in luck and they seated us by a window as there was a large party on our boat that took over the middle section. The cruise set off at 20:30 and landed back at 23:15. It was amazing from start to finish. The boat was spectacular, it felt like a wedding set up. The food was absolutely delicious so you felt like what you had paid was worth it. As we sailed down the Seine the sunset and the lights started to light up the buildings, the view was just amazing as the boat was all glass roofed and you could also go out to the back for some fresh air. There was a singer, guitarist and piano player that played music all night.

Wine was topped up as much as you liked and our waiter was fab. It was very romantic and I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone. If you can get a window seat its great, however the panoramic had just an amazing view (I wouldnt have paid top wack for the front of the boat as it wasnt much different to anywhere else to be honest). We had upgraded our package so that you got a free 'professional' photograph and extra glass of champagne with desert, we bought a picture (usually 20 euros) as a keepsake. Its a night I'll never forget.

1  Thank Kim O