“A perfect spot to pause for a glass of wine and a cheese plate”
Review of Le Petit Trianon - CLOSED

Le Petit Trianon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Adelaide, Australia
“A perfect spot to pause for a glass of wine and a cheese plate”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

There are so many wonderful corner places in Paris to while away part of an afternoon and this is one of them. Good bread and cheese with friendly staff I fortunately found this place when I was trying to escape a downpour.

• Visited May 2014

Okinawa, Japan
“Cute and yummy”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We randomly dropped into Le Petit Trianon while walking Montmartre late Sunday evening. I didn't expect much, since it was a Sunday night (when apparently all the good restaurants are closed), but I thoroughly enjoyed my mushroom ravioli.

Of course, there was not a single French meal that disappointed me, so maybe it's not all that unique in the scheme of things! Still, I'd say it was a delightful, unassuming little spot. Give it a try if you are in the area!

• Visited March 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Thanks to the lonely planet Paris guide we found just what were we looking for in Montmartre. Relaxed vibe, friendly English speaking staff and not over priced lovely food, even playing good current music. Steak and chips was my choice and I wasn't disappointed tasty and excellent value.

“Quaint cafe by the roadside.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We spotted this cafe while strolling on the streets of Montmartre. So we decided to stop by and rest our feet after a hectic day in Paris. We sat on a table facing the road and just relaxed for a bit. The service was great. Contrary to popular belief the Frenchmen here very polite, and made attempts to speak to us in English. We ordered the ravioli which arrived in good time. While the portion looks small it can be quite misleading. We had a difficult time finishing it and it was absolutely yummy. It just melted in my mouth. I only wish i could've finished it.

1 Thank sonkot