“Perfect Italian Food in Paris” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dulcinea

Dulcinea
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Dulcinea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #281 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$10 - US$48
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Buckeye, Arizona
“Perfect Italian Food in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

After visiting Sacre Coeur and wandering the streets of Montmartre, we were looking for a good place for lunch. Checking our trusted "Near Me Now" Trip Advisor app, we found Dulcinea just around the corner from Moulin Rouge. We had enjoyed eating lots of French cuisine on our trip to this point, so thought that Italian would be a nice change of pace. We were given a friendly welcome as we entered Dulcinea. The restaurant is not fancy, nor is it very large, but it still is comfortable. Our first course was a Bruschetta Napoletana which was definitely sharable for two and is very different in a positive sense from the generic variety served in the US. The first thing that you will notice here is that everything that is served is homemade and it is so incredible to taste the difference. We split a Pizza Orientale (sausage & olive). The perfectly baked crust, delicious homemade sauce and cheese on this pizza made it one of the best that we have ever eaten anywhere. For dessert, we had the Tiramisu. Again, this was traditional homemade Italian Tiramisu, not the generic version served in the US which is mostly ladyfingers and very little cream. This homemade version is mostly smooth, tasty cream with just a few ladyfingers for texture. Perfect!! Outstanding food for surprising reasonable cost.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Paul K

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Read some good reviews on this restaurant so we decided to drop in after Moulin Rouge for a Pizza and some drinks. Friendly staff, scrumptious pizza and reasonable prices. Would recommend this as a great way to finish off a night of entertainment at Moulin Rouge.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Phil C
Chesterfield, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

There were eight of us visiting Paris and we stopped in Dulcinea for dinner. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was great. I highly recommend Dulcinea!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lisa E
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

One of the best Pizzas I've ever had. My daughter and I both had a great meal, drinks and dessert! The staff was great! Next time I'm in Paris I will be dining here again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Wayne C
“Such an unexpected delightful birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to the Moulin Rouge. Our hotel Prince De Galles had suggested several "high end" restaurants but we love to find our own "small treasures" as we call them ... And that we did when we stumble upon Dulcinea. Dulcinea it's a very small restaurant with a very welcoming and delightful staff. I was not very hungry so my husband and I decided on a ceasar salad and a pizza but when the owner/server took our order he did not agree with our choices as it had "too much" of something I did not understand. We decided to let him choose a menu for us ... OMG! It's all I have to say. He brought us a vegetable antipasti that was cooked to perfection which I devoured (keep in mind I was not hungry) followed by this amazing pizza (I do not eat pizza in the US) that I could not resist upon trying a piece my husband offered. All I have to say is that if you want amazing basic Italian food in Paris Dulcinea gets my thumbs up. Enjoy!

2 Thank luvluxvacations