“Amazing hospitality and service-def no 1 in Paris!!”

Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel
Ranked #36 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here over the valentines weekend and had an amazing time - from check in to check out staff were extremely hospitable and could not do enough- by far one of the best hotels in Paris. Location is very central and walking distance to all the hotspots without being on the hustle & bustle of the Champs-Élysées. Very quirky but yet sophisticated decor setting it apart from other hotels in the vicinity.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Gkm10
Le123Sebastopol, Directeur général at Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

I was really pleased to read that you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay with us at Le 123 Sebastopol. I was delighted that you liked the facilities we provided you with but especially the service you received. I have passed on your very kind words to my great team.
Thanks again !

Best regards,
GM at Le 123 Sebastopol

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Everything that other reviewers promised and more. Came to Paris to celebrate a Sweet 16 birthday, and my daughter spotted this hotel on Trip Advisor and insisted we stay here. Food, service, decor, and charm all wrapped up into this small but all-you-need-and-want hotel. Staff are incredibly helpful and really like their jobs and each other -- even the hotel manager made a point of introducing himself and asking us if there was anything we needed. Arrived at 9:30 a.m. on a flight from NY and we were immediately checked into our quaint, quirky, and immaculate room. Loved the complimentary beverages in the room, afternoon snacks & amazing breakfast. Free Wifi service was a fabulous perk. Good location, easy to get to everything via the Metro.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor (Up one flight of stairs) facing the street and a park. Wonderful v...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Barbara H

Many thanks for your feedback following your recent stay with us at 123 Sébastopol and a special thank to your daughter for picking us ! I was delighted to read that we met your expectations on this special "sweet 16th" stay. We always strive to ensure we provide the very best of service so to read your kind words is very much appreciated by myself and the brilliant team. Please do come and visit us once again soon.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

What can I say about this hotel that hasn't already been said.........clean tidy warm and friendly great location the rooms are fabulous ...Gregory the concierge the most helpful friendly and good looking (my fiancé's words)Frenchman in Paris...... Mei the cocktail waitress her passion for making the most beautiful cocktails is only rivalled by her her kindness ......the entire staff of the hotel work tirelessly to make your stay fantastic .a box of red roses were left in our room by the hotel staff as is was my fiancé's birthday........I would return to this hotel without any hesitation

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Friendly and helpful staff (thanks Erik) and great rooms. Great location to explore Paris from and nice snack bar each afternoon. Showers are hot and powerful and my girlfriend tells me the soap stuff is nice!

Really nice of them to put some champagne in the room also - nice touch that!

If I'm ever back in Paris, I will be back here.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Finky1
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

All was as expected, this hotel is great, very nice decoration, staff very friendly and helpful
We highly recommend this hotel, we would like to go there another time once we visit Paris .
They offered us a champagne bottle for my birthday , this was unexpected but we really appreciate it.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rayan F
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The hotel wasn't as close to many of the attractions we wanted to see but the hotel was very clean and staff was extremely friendly. For the price I couldn't have asked for a better hotel. If in Paris again I will definitely book here.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Crimson1968
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Looks nothing from outside but film theme inside is good fun and different..Every detail of furniture and bedrooms carry this on..Not the most picturesque area of Paris but very central so easy to get to better areas.The rooms are very clean and well decorated not a bad size for Paris but lacking a bit of storage space.Cannot agree with other travellers about breakfast found it expensive for what it was.
So what makes this hotel ? THE STAFF from the moment we arrived we were made very welcome .We had friendly advise on travel restaurants and attractions nothing was too much trouble for them.Will now be our preferred hotel in Paris.

Room Tip: If you book a double room request a double bed not two singles pushed together.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank epocmot
Le123Sebastopol, Directeur général at Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Epocmot,

There are no words to express the pride we feel to be your prefered hotel in Paris !
As I always do, I have shared your kind words with my brilliant team who make this all happen.

My best wishes,