“Greateast staff I have ever seen”

Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel
Ranked #36 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The hotel is beautifully decorated, but the staff is even better. Thanks to Gregory who greatly organized our plans and made our stay very enjoyable. We told him what we wanted (I am picky) and all the recommandations were exeptionnal. It is rare to find staff who really listen to people. Here, they are.
For my next trip to Paris, this where I will go!

Merci!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suzanne F
Le123Sebastopol, Directeur général at Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Suzanne,
I was thrilled to read your comments following your recent stay with us at our 123 Sebastopol Hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed this trip and I have passed your kind words on to Gregory who ensured we met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.
My kindest regards,

There are newer reviews for Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The staff was amazing, especially the breakfast employee. One employee (I feel so bad as I forgot his name) went out of his way to get me some lactose free milk and gluten free products. And every morning he would prepare a special lactose free hot chocolate for my son. Thank you !
The room was very nice, very clean and big enough for Paris. I had enough space for my four big luggages. The beds were very comfy. The bathroom was very nice and the shower was very good with the pressure.
The front desk staff were also very helpful and gave me good advice. I also want to thank one lady in housekeeping who did not hesitate to get through the hotel's garbage to find my glasses (they felt accidentally in my room's garbage can).
The location of the hotel is also very good, it is close to 2 subway stations and also walking distance from many touristic attractions.
The only con I would point , is the fact that there is nobody at the door (bellman) when you arrive with all your big luggages to open the doors and help you out.

Great stay, hope to be back soon !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank lifelight

I thank you first for choosing us and for your candid feedback. It is truly appreciated. I have passed on your kind words to the team at breakfast, housekeeping and reception .What is particularly upsetting is that nobody offers you to help with your luggages because it is a service we do offer to our clients we will share your feedback with our bellboy to be more attentive.
I hope that you will be visiting us once again in the near future !

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I stayed for our anniversary. Excellent choice. A proud staff (especially Joanna) and great service from kind, relaxed people. We walked to most Paris attractions except the eiffel tower from here. Bike rentals close by, many cabs on the street, easy to get around. Free breakfast is not continental, but a fill you up breakfast that includes eggs, bacon, cheeses, sausage, fruit etc. The coffee machine in the room is great because coffee in France in a bit of an oddity, mostly served in espresso sized cups. They had excellent wine at the hotel bar for a nightcap. The staff was very thoughtful, they brought flowers for our anniversary, helped with reservations and offered to allow us to switch rooms during our stay if we wanted to try a different theme. We didn't take them up on it, but thought it a nice gesture. Rooms are euro-small but well designed and comfortable. Enjoy!

Room Tip: I would try to stay away from the service door on the first floor. That area seemed busy but not ea...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 42n8tom

Thank you for choosing us for such a special event and for taking the time to post your review of 123 Sébastopol on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always wonderful and encouraging to receive such positive feedback. I've shared your kind words with Joanna and the rest of the team.I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back for your next anniversary !

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this Hotel. It is less than a year old, very nice and clean. Conveniently located in the center of town, near a metro station, and not far from many things (10-15 minute walk). The service was excellent throughout the hotel. We liked our room, roomy by euro standards. Our teenagers' room with two twins was a bit smaller. We enjoyed the full continental style breakfast in the airy pleasant dining area just off the lobby. I would highly recommend this hotel which was reasonably priced.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tara B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

First time traveling to Paris and picked this hotel based on reviews here on TripAdvisor. Ok the bad, the rooms were very small. But I expected that since rooms in Europe are much smaller in general than in the US. But everything else was simply amazing. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, it was the best customer service that I have experience. The manager of the hotel even shared a glass of wine with us. It is centrally located and close to two metro stations which made getting around Paris easy and convenient. I would recommend staying at this hotel to anyone who is going to Paris.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Stephen S

You are Fabulous! Thank you for giving us a 5 and for all of your wonderful praises. I'm very fortunate to have a great team to work with !
It was a real pleasure for me to share a glass with you.Thank you also for recommending us and I hope during your next visit to Paris you stay with us again. Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We will certainly stay here again. The hotel is amazing, from the beautiful sitting area, to the bar, to the rooms. The staff are incredible and very attentive and friendly. Our mixologist was sweet and was very skilled in making delicious drinks for us every night, and even recommended places to go for dinner that were away from the tourist spots. I like that the hotel is near a Metro station too. I will recommend this hotel to all our friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank aly77m
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Super hotel in Central Paris. Movie Director themed rooms and an airy breakfast area on the ground floor. The staff were all really helpful and friendly. Nice touches in the rooms with chocolates and nougat at turndown. Complementary wifi also available. Situated between 2 metro stations made getting around very easy and only a 10-15 walk down to Norte Dame and the river. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple