“Lovely Apartment near Eiffel Tower”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Jennifer...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment near Eiffel Tower”
Reviewed 21 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Just spent a short family vacation at Bertrand's warm, spacious apartment. Four adults, 2 children and a baby, plenty of room for us all.

The kitchen was equipped with all you would want, the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom adequate.

The area has lovely shops and restaurants and public transport within easy walking distance.

All emails were answered promptly by Bertrand and Victoria who checked us in and out was very helpful. Would love to spend more time there in future.

One tip I would give is if traveling with a baby, take a small light buggy, as ours didn't fit through train and bus doors due to a handrail in the middle, also a lack of lifts in train stations, means you have to carry it up and down the stairs.

Travelling group: Extended Family
25 Nov 2014
Dear Jennifer, thank you for choosing Eiffel Tower Village Saint Charles for your recent stay in Paris. I really appreciate that you took the time to send valuable comments about your stay, especially for mentioning the confort and amenities of my apartment and its central location in a typical parisian neighborhood at a walking distance from the Eiffel Tower. Looking forward to welcoming you soon again. Best regards from Paris.
Ann G
“Great base for a City break”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Great apartment - peaceful, secure and spacious. Well served by local shops and restaurants. Really recommend the Trattoria round the corner near the cheese shop!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and the location
Liked least: The pillows and the shower
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
19 Nov 2014
Hello, many thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and had a pleasant time in Paris and in my apartment. I hope to see again at Eiffel Tower Village Saint Charles.
Heather T
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great Location”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Travelled to Paris recently with my husband and 3 children. We chose this apartment as it was in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and close to shops and restaurants. We were very happy on arrival as the apartment is just as it appears in the photos. Very clean, and plenty of room for a family of 5. Bertrand was very helpful answering emails leading up to our arrival and Victoria was there to meet us when we arrived. A great selection of maps and brochures in the apartment was helpful too. View of the Eiffel Tower from just down the street and 2 train stations close by. We had a lovely stay in Paris.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Pillows, only a hand held shower (no hook) and no dishcloths provided in the kitchen.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
19 Nov 2014
Thank you for having taken time to give an advice on "Eiffel Tower Village Saint Charles" in Paris.
It was a pleasure to welcome you in my apartment and I'm sincerely delighted that you had enjoyed your stay in our typical Parisian village, and the comfort and decoration of the apartment.
I look forward to welcoming you again in Paris. Best Regards, Bertrand

Liked best: location
Liked least: lumpy pillows
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
15 Oct 2014
Hello, many thanks for your detailed appreciation. I'm very pleased you felt at home in my apartment and you especially appreciated our comfort and our typical Parisian and quiet neighbourhood. I always want to help my guests out especially with early check-in and late check-out. thereby, I'm sorry you felt disappointed to wait a couple of minutes before you were able to leave your luggages, in the apartment until it was cleaned after the departure of our previous guests. All the furnitures of my apartment are very recent, I'll pay a special attention to the pillows and always change them as much as needed. I will be very pleased to welcome you again in Paris.
Ayr, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
15 Oct 2014
Thanks you very much for your very nice feedback. I'm very pleased you especially appreciated the location of the apartment in our typical Parisian Neighborhood closed to the Eiffel Tower and enjoyed all the shops we have around. I hope to welcome you again very soon. Bertrand
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

22 Sep 2014
Thank you very much for your great message ! I am really very happy you enjoyed my flat.
I will be very happy to welcome you again in Paris. Bertrand
SHARRON E
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment and perfect location for sightseeing”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed for four nights with four teenagers who all loved the experience and also they loved the free WiFi. The apartment was just as it appeared in the description and photos, very clean and had everything we needed. Victoria was very helpful especially considering our French was very limited. Bertrand was very helpful during the booking advising on bus routes etc. The bus route #42 recommended by Bertrand got us to most of the places we wanted to visit and the Eiffel Tower was definitely walking distance. The apartment was very quiet and the area had everything we needed for buying food and necessities. Would definitely use the apartment again. Fabulous holiday. Thanks Bertrand and Victoria.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness of apartment and location
Liked least: Hand held shower.
Friends getaway Families with young children
28 Aug 2014
Dear Sharron, thank you for your excellent review, which we were delighted to read! We are looking to your soon return visit. Kind regards, Bert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing