Adagio Access Paris Tilsitt Champs Elysees - ex-Citea
Ranked #1,571 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cooma, Australia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

In early January 2013, my son booked and PAID for 3 rooms for new years eve 2013. When we arrived on this day, we were informed the rooms were unavailable because of "electrical problems". We demanded to see the Director, who would not appear until my wife threatened to walk into his office. In the meantime the poor receptionist copped the flak. After much argument we were eventually offered alternative Adagio accommodation at Mont Martre,breakfast,and the cost of taxi fares. The Adagio Access Paris Tilsitt Champs Elysees had our money for almost 12 months in advance, and notified us upon arrival that our rooms were not available. Completely unacceptable, and this establishment would be the last place we would recommend in Paris.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Robert N
DANIEL D, Directeur général at Adagio Access Paris Tilsitt Champs Elysees - ex-Citea, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your comment, which has been carefully noted.
We would like to apologies for the electrical issue that we went through at the end of December 2013. This problem was of course beyond our control.

Since the satisfaction of our guest is our primary goal, we made all our best to find you an alternative option. We booked apartments at Adagio Paris Montmartre, a higher category aparthotel and offered you the breakfasts for the next morning as well as the taxis fees as a compensation.

Be sure that we make every effort to resolve these problems to welcome in the best conditions for your next stay.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at the Adagio Access Paris Tilsitt,

Kind regards

Daniel DEPANIAN
H8370-GM@ADAGIO-CITY.COM
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Initial thoughts of 'great location' and 'lovely reception staff' were overtaken by the disappointment that was the rooms (because by the time I managed to sleep I was in room number 3). Please don't be fooled by the photos on the website - the first room I was shown to was so scruffy and dirty I asked to be moved. There were rings on all surfaces, stains on the acrylic carpet, a cracked toilet, dirty sink and a laughable kitchenette - stuffed into what was once a wardrobe with loose switches and cracked utensils (room 301)
The replacement room was a little bigger( 504 ) with a rooftop view of the arc and looked somewhat cleaner - until a large rodent ran down the wall from curtain pelmet to wardrobe top - then disappeared. At this point I should have just packed up and gone but it was almost midnight so I took one last room - drab 204 which thankfully didn't have any mousey visitors however had the added delights of the night club crowds below until I finally fell asleep through sheer exhaustion at 4am. My company moved me the next day as they were concerned re: health and safety however when I told reception no refund was forthcoming... Will leave our booking partners to fight that battle. I'm struggling to marry up the 'good price' and 'fantastic hotel' reviews on this site with my experience. The one saving grace was the lovely night reception staff member who did his very best for me. That said his personal text to my mobile phone asking 'where did you go?' was slightly unnerving the next day as he had taken my number from the hotel records I guess... The wrong kind of guest follow up!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Littlereddragon

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 15 January 2014

way to small for what it had charge, and thats were no aircon and window opens very close to other buildings.
The roof top were they selling point, however it was under Maintance for the last 6mth.
The bathroom is dirty, carpets are smelly and wet. ask to change room and was took they were fully booked out.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Hippo888888
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have never stayed in a two star hotel but if they are all like this, then I would never go back to a 3-5* again! Yes, the rooms are dated, not romantic etc. BUT if you are just going for a two or three day weekend and will literally only be sleeping in the hotel then this is perfect! Located on a small street opposite the Arc de Triomphe and a 5 minute walk to the Champs Elysees, you simply cannot go wrong.
The hotel was very clean, beds made every day for you by housekeeping and clean towels given to you every morning! Very powerful shower and comfortable bed which were excellent after a long day of walking and sightseeing.
Staff was absolutely AMAZING. Helpful, knowledgeable, kind etc. Booked us taxis, told us where to buy cheap bottles of water etc. – cannot fault them.
Finally, the VIEW. Oh that view. What a treat! The hotel has six floors, if you take the life/stairs to the top , you have a terrace (you need to ask reception for the key for this which they will happily give you) overlooking the champs, Eiffel tower and the Arc de Triomphe. –This is especially beautiful at night when everything is lit up (including the Eiffel that glitters every hour on the hour.) – just magical.
I can definitely recommend this very good and affordable hotel for the perfect city break in Paris.
P.S. you are a two minute walk away from Charles de Gaulle Etoile metro station which is very handy!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Me and my friends stayed here for two nights and had a really good experience. We stayed in one of the apartments for 3 people and our view from the balcony overlooked the arc de triomphe and the eiffel tower, it was incredible. I would recommend staying here purely for the view, you could pay for a 4/5* hotel in Paris and still not have a view as good as this. The terrace is open to everybody, you just need to ask reception for the key. There's wifi which was super useful for me and my friends and the staff on reception were also very helpful, calling taxis for us and giving us advice on where to go etc. The room itself was quaint and comfy, what we expected for a cheap price. It was clean, the bed's were comfy and there was also a safe provided. If you're not looking for luxury but something for a good price in a central location, I would 100% recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends