My daughter and I booked a deluxe room for 5 nights at a not inexpensive rate. On arrival, we were shown to the smallest room I have ever seen. The first night felt like sleeping in a boat at best, a coffin at worst. When we tried to switch rooms, we were told unsympathetically that this was all they had and we would have to pay for 2 nights even if we switched hotels. My husband who was in the States emailed them later that night to request a change for us. Whether it was because it was a man who asked or a room magically appeared, the next morning Francesca the manager (who is lovely and had not been there the evening we arrived) showed us another room in the same category which, while still not large, was perfectly fine. The rest of the hotel was great. Really nice lounge areas on the first floor with generous breakfast and wine in the evening, and a location that can't be beat. I would probably stay here again. Just be really careful about the size of the room you are getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Esprit Saint Germain has been designed along the lines of a private residence. 28 rooms and suites ideally situated in the heart of Paris, on the Left Bank in SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES, between the « JARDIN DU LUXEMBOURG » and the « BOULEVARD SAINT-GERMAIN » where literary and artistic legends surrounding Paris were written. Nothing ostentatious, just an elegant, convivial « atmosphere » of comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, bedfinder AG, Atrapalo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Esprit Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esprit Saint Germain Paris
- Esprit Saint Germain Hotel