nice hotel. a bit too quiet neighbourhood. and my room was cold at night. great breakfast and tea selection though. lots of interesting books. after all the hotel was owned by the publishers flammarion(owned by gallimard), publishers of Zola, Maupassant and Colette.
I enjoyed discovering the stamp shops in the passages, next time in Paris ill buy a kilo.
I came to Paris for shopping and bought some necessary items and enjoy the usual Parisian/French delicacies such as vin chaud, pain au chocolat and chocolat chaud. also i liked seeing the carousels. took me back to my childhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in a quaint and small street, stay in a secret hotel in a homy atmosphere. Read a book from our librairy, smell the flavour of the morning cake at breakfast, go out to the theater, have a coffee in our little green patio...Feel like being home in Paris! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Arvor Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvor Saint Georges Paris
- Arvor Saint Georges Hotel