Alba Opera Hotel
US$189
US$146
US$126
Official Site
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$444
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewslouis armstrongquirky hotelsacre coeurexcellent locationelevatorparisiennemetrostreetarrondissementessentials
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Fantastic boutique hotel. The staff were all friendly, spoke English and ready to give advice. Located minutes walk near four Metro stations, getting anywhere was easy. The hotel was easy to find with a map and even though we had some late night returns, it felt safe walking back.

The breakfast was continental only but delicious and filling. I stayed with my 10 year old daughter who loved the quirky lift and there were plenty of shops nearby to stock up on essentials as well as restaurants.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel last week, I had the worst experience ever! The furnitures are old and outdated, carpets are old and dirty, playboy pictures are all over including the bedrooms (not a family hotel as they claim it to be). Breakfast is only bread/croissant and coffee and not enough, I had to take my children out to a restaurant to have a real breakfast everymorning. They charged me 12 Euro for a one time 3-4 min call to the US. The manager is very rude and un professional. All in all this was the worst experience I ever had in a European hotel and I do travel a lot!

Room Tip: Consider booking another hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank ABY776
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This Hotel was amazing! We stayed 31st of July to the 3rd August. The four of us had never visited Paris and the staff were so helpful and willing to answer questions. The room was amazing, we would return!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked this hotel from a well known web-booking agency, but the photos were misleading.

The bathroom tiles were broken, walls were dirty, furniture were mostly plastic, bed was uncomfortable and the price was high.

The shower room was very old and yellowish..

We showed the reception our printed paper with the photos of the hotel, and they said it was the suite room, it was not applicable for us.. We also had to pay the city tax as usual..

Ps. The hotel is not close to public transport as well.

Room Tip: do not choose the regular room if you have enough budget for the others..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank denizrende
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed 4 days in February 2014. I made the reservation at the last moment, and I love it !!
The attention was superb and very clean room/bathroom. The whole place was very chic, I will go back the next time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo