“LOVE!”

Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
New York City, New York
“LOVE!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I had one day in Paris alone after my family left, wasn't sure what to do as I had done everything on my list with the family. I stumbled across this place by accident and boy am I glad! I am a coffee snob (I work for a coffee shop at home) but the cappucino here was great. The real star was the brownie. BEST BROWNIE IVE EVER HAD! No joke. Moist, rich. Yum

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great brunch, very French experience”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Found this restaurant by accident and what a great find. They make the most amazing choc chip cookies. Service was relaxed and efficient. Looking for something a little different, in a relaxed environment, this is a great choice.

1 Thank 07la
Paris, France
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is the only cafe in Paris that truly makes you feel like you're in Australia. All the waitresses are Australian and therefore friendly and understands when you ask for a flat white on soy or oat! The interior is very cute and cozy with english books and fashion magazines...good for if you're just having a coffee by yourself...the food is fresh and light and very big portions for the price IMO...it's one of those places you would go as your "local"if you're staying more than a few days in Paris.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Marlene D
Chennai (Madras), India
“Delicious simplicity + cozy style!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

While out wandering one Sunday afternoon I strolled into this lovely little place. After a week of solo travel in Paris, I was feeling weary of the typical bistro selection and therefore quite delighted to find this cafe. The coffee was beautifully rich and the quinoa salad was fresh, healthy, and hearty. This restaurant reminded me of the artsy neighborhood cafes in my beloved home of San Francisco - cozy, hip, shabby chic, friendly service, and a focus on simple delicious food. Quality drinks, good vegetarian options, a sweet spot for an easy breakfast or lunch. I liked the food so much that I ordered more to take home with me. It was a joy to relax here with quality comfort fare. I would recommend it to friends and will return when in the neighborhood. Merci beaucoup, Tuck Shop!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Diane R
Como, Italy
“Paris brunch Aussie style”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was nice to get a touch of home when we were in Paris. Finding the ladies at Tuck Shop was a nice break from baguettes and croissants whilst in Paris. This little cafe would fit nicely in Melbourne with a cosy atmosphere and a warm menu that had soups, tasty sandwiches and some healthy salads. Coffee was good, as a comparison to your standard Paris offering, and was the best latte we had come across. Had a really nice chocolate brownie and carrot cake (not expecting to get that in Paris before we found this place).

• Visited May 2014