Lowest prices for your stay
ibis
£99
£89
£89
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Beds are not comfortable, it is also noisy in the evening. Stuff is impolite, they also tried to make me pay twice. Be careful!

Good location is the only positive thing!

There are many good bakeries and restaurants in the neighbourhood.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank monjaCH
Stephan V, Front office at Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Reuilly, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to let a review about our hotel.

Unfortunately, we see that the quality of our service did not reach your expectations.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
It seems that you met trouble when it came to the payment... We apologize once again, be assured that it was only a careless mistake. We do not our guests to pay twice.

We'll notify this matter to our team, in oder to make our coworkers paying more attention.

Kind Regards,

Thomas - Front office

Reviewed 31 March 2017

A refurbished simple city centre Paris hotel. A few minutes from the metro so if its convenient for where you want to be its great. Breakfast was excellent, big improvement Ibis, I have booked another this week on the strength of it. Room small, clean and standard with small functional en suite bathroom. Devoid of charm its a good budget functional place if its near where you want to be. Suited us well. Staff were friendly

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephan V, Front Office Manager at Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Reuilly, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Paris Gare De Lyon Reuilly. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This hotel suffers structurally from noise from the metro lines which apparently pass right below the building. There appears to be no sound isolation. We tried two rooms, both hopeless - the walls vibrate every 5 minutes from about 6 am until about 12:30 am. Other than that, it's an Ibis, which even the taxi driver with whom we made our escape qualified as 'mauvais et trop cher por ce que c'est' (bad, and too expensive for what it is).

I say this as someone who travels all over Europe, US, South America and Australasia for work and stays in dozens of hotels per year.

Unless you are the kind of person who can sleep through constant noise, avoid.

Accor really should not be offering this property, unless they perform a complete renovation in order to take care of the noise problems. A pity, because the location is actually good for the quartier Bastille.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas B
Stephan V, Réception at Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Reuilly, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Reuilly. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thomas - Front office

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I wrote very early because I had an early morning flight. Early check-in which they were able to do for me. :-)

Online I booked two single beds but the room that they gave me was one double bed. Since I did early check in I didn't want to complain but definitely need it two separate beds so I call downstairs and see if they had two singles available since that's what I registered for, they were easily able to make the change for me. Very accommodating.

Although small, the rooms are very clean and doable for two people without lots of baggage or a parent and one child. Walls are thin, you can hear everything!

They have free Internet. They offer 80+ version of that for 299. We also have breakfast, which I did not get so I can't tell you anything about it.

Overall I really like the place! Definitely would recommend it for travel on a budget.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephan V, Front Office Manager at Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Reuilly, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Reviewed 12 February 2017

The hotel is very close to Gare de Lyon, and only 50 meters from the closest metro station.
It is a typical Accor hotel, clean, comfortable and quiet.
You can have breakfast or any other meal during the day or night.
The best choice, however, is to explore the neighbourhood and eat at any of the many bistros and restaurants.
Place de la Bastille or the new Opera is a short 20-minute walk away.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephan V, Reception at Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Reuilly, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear guest,

We'd like to thank you very much for your feedback about your stay in our hotel, and for sharing it on TripAdvisor !

We're glad and delighted that you felt comfortable with us and found the neighborhood attractive.
We do our best to offer a quality service as good as possible, so be sure that it's a such a pleasure to receive your compliments.

Looking forward to welcoming you again,

Thomas - Front desk