“Great flavours, but more prawns please!”

TUK TUK : Thai Street Food
Ranked #452 of 17,881 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: TUK TUK Thai Street food : Hot food, cold drinks, warm service.... Thai-French team providing you the best service for cheap, modern and very tasty real Thai food! Sit in or take away.
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere in this place. My husband & I went for the set menu for two. The mixed starter was pretty good, although perhaps a bit too much batter for my liking. I had the prawn Thai green curry with sticky rice. The flavours were fantastic- really good & I loved all the vegetables although was a bit disappointed to have only four prawns. My husband thought his pad Thai was tasty. I had mango for desert which was simple but tasty.

1  Thank Karen M

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We went there with our nine year old daughter, and got the "surprise me" menu for two persons, and got her an extra plate. We all enjoyed it tremendously and went home completely full.
After some pretty bad Paris dining experiences the past two days, this was fantastic value. Everything fresh and honest; exactly what we needed.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Had researched before coming to Paris and put TUK TUK on our list of food places we wanted to visit. I can tell you now it will NOT be our only visit. It was really busy but the waiter still found us a table to sit at. Wonderful menu, our food came out quickly and was hot and full of flavour. Pad Thai with Chicken highly recommended as is the chicken with cashews. For dessert the sticky rice with mango, again it was top notch. Highly rate the place, super cute interior and great staff!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This excellent little place serves delicious classic Thai food. These master cooks make even a classic dish like Pad Thai taste light, fresh, and interesting. The room is dimly lit and gives the restaurant a wonderful, easy ambiance. The staff are quick and attentive, fun yet extremely polite, and it is clear that they really care about their guests. Make sure to reserve a table and you will have a great evening!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I went there with my friends and the service was very nice, even though we were there like 30min before our reservation. Prices were very good, even for a students and I really liked the atmosphere in this restaurant. I'm not any expert of thai food, but I think this was one of the best ones what I have ever had.