“Helpful staff, clean and comfortable hotel”

Hotel Paris Bruxelles
Ranked #1,524 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 19 September 2013

the staff was very helpful. we were allowed to check in 5 hours earlier than scheduled. the rooms were nice and clean. metro station is nearby. quite a few bars and restaurants nearby. however there was no free internet and we had to pay for it. there was also no air con in the room and despite being early september, the room was pretty hot even at night! Otherwise it was a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: try to get a room with air con if its not winters!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 September 2013

As a family of 4 we stayed for 2 nights in August, due to car problems we travelled a day later, after a phone call to the hotel the staff kindly re arranged our stay to suit. The car park is a good 10 minute walk but half price discount is applicable to the hotel guests making it reasonable for central Paris.

Location is excellent in a very nice part of the city, there are plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby, the staff were always friendly and helpful and the room was clean although basic.

Due to its location and friendly staff we would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank saintnick76
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Of the six hotels that I have booked for our European vacation, this is the most that I was concerned about due to its two star rating, the recent decline in its ranking based on the reviews and the lack of airconditioning. I chose this hotel for its price and location next to the Metro. We arrived early, before noon, with another family but our rooms were already available. We both had quads but we got the bigger room. The elevator is very small and will comfortably only accomodate three people (without luggages). The bathroom and shower are very small. Even though it's summer the night air is cool so leaving the big windows open makes up for the lack of airconditioning. Wifi is 5 euros per 24 hour. The front desk staff, especially Sak, are friendly and helpful, and they speak English. I did not include breakfast in our accomodation but I got to see their breakfast area because that is where we left our bags for storage after checking out and it's small. There are a number of places that you can eat in around the area. A concern I have is that even though I left the 'Do not disturb' tag by the door when we left, I found that it had been cleaned and with fresh towels when we got back. Although house keeping did a great job fixing the room the disregard for privacy made me give them a less than perfect score for service.

Room Tip: Not all their quad rooms are of the same size so ask for the bigger room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pramedor
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The room isn't amazing and the location is pretty good. The best part of staying here was breakfast. Every morning the lady would give us our bread/croissants & she was so sweet. We would greet her with "Bonjour" and she was just such kind happy lady.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelhappy1919
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Hotel Paris Bruxelles, is a little bit away from central Paris, although as it is close to a metro station, it takes very little time to get anywhere in Paris.
It's in a fairly busy neighbourhood, with quite a few restaurants and shops.
The rooms are basic but a decent size.
The guy who did the nightshift was very friendly to us.

would return

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick W
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I spent 4 nights staying at Hotel Paris Bruxelles and wanted to stay longer! This was my first trip travelling abroad by myself so I was naturally nervous about some things.

However the hotel is in a GREAT location, metro literally 1 minute away, plenty of little cafes and bakeries to pick up food if you opt not to have breakfast there like me, a pharmacy round the corner and lots of other shops to look at! Very nice area.

The hotel itself was clean, good spacious room. I found the bathroom very clean also and shower was excellent. I couldn't fault a single thing. And there is a lift which was handy. Staff are very nice, and there are stands of leaflets which I found very helpful and gave me things to do.

DEFINITELY recommend this hotel, and hopefully will go back myself sometime! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street, my room was lovely and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I had a lovely time in Paris while staying at the Paris Bruxelles hotel. It's very well located
the rooms are well spacious and clean its walkable to the opera which I loved most , and even to chatelet where I did a lot of shopping and much more other well known places .
The staff at the hotel are very friendly , I will certainly go back there the next time I will go to Paris and definitely recommend it without any hesitation
Many thanks to Zak