1. Pretty good location, close to everything pretty much.
2. The bakery rigth outside was amazing, just dont get that sandwich with the black specks.
3. Customer service was outstanding, but they were a little awkward. Just the way they move and act, made me feel a little uncomfortable.
1.REALLY small elevator and slow as heck, sometimes it would completely7 pass my floor and stop.
2. The bed was actually 2 smaller beds pushed together.
3. The bathrooms are small... REALLY small. But then again, you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entree ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ideal Hotel design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ideal Hotel Paris