“Small nice coffee shop”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: Kozy offers a range of handmade, fresh and in-season products.For breakfast, we offer coffees, lattes and other great specialty drinks, we have croissants, gluten-free cakes, cookies and other pastries. For lunch, Kozy offers natural quiches, homemade soups, creative salads and sandwiches. And in the night, Kozy has a selection of French wines and beers.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice little cafe with a small selection of nice snacks and drinks. Close to Eiffel Tower. Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I would have never gone to this place if were not for the reviews on trip advisor. It was too good to pass up such a highly rated restaurant in a city where there are 12000 restaurants. Kozy was the perfect pitstop if you were anywhere near the Eiffel tower for it was less than 10 minutes away.

The café seems to be a hangout for students and locals, but tourists are very welcome. I ordered the quiche and double espresso. The afternoon snack was satisfying, not too filling but also inexpensive. There are also sandwiches, desserts and various drinks available. A formulae is also offered. Around the corner, is Rue Cler, one of the traditional Paris streets which is recommended by a famous American tour guide.

1  Thank GreenThumb331
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Considering the tourist-laden food areas around the Eiffel Tower, Kozy Salon Urbain was a welcome getaway with amazingly friendly staff and decent food. Prices were slightly high, and the soup was bland, but the sandwiches and pastries were throughly enjoyable.

1  Thank Wong K
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was rainy, cold & we were very hungry. However after visiting Tour Effel, we were determined to go to this cafe for lunch as we knew it was the 7th place in tripadvisor which we trusted. I guess our expectation was too big than it should have been. Frankly speaking we were so disappointed by everything, deco, atmosphere, presentation of food, etc, except friendly staff. Fair enough, it was after 2pm, so I guess it was normal there was not much food left, but even then, sandwich menu of 13€ with small glass of orange juice, two pieces of sandwiches, a slice of cake & hot drink is overpriced. I do not mind paying even more at all if the quality of food is better & if coffee was not served in a paper cup. I know it is in Paris where everything is expensive, but I am living in Monaco where things are even more pricy than Paris, yet there is the lovely Italian cafe which serves delicious cappuccino in the large porcelain cup with a beautiful little cake at 2€50! & also in the center of Cannes, there is the fantastic bakery with eat-in space upstairs, where the sandwich menu costs 8€50 with large choice of beautiful sandwiches with all fresh ingridents, enormous piece of freshly baked fruits tarte & drink. So when I compare this cafe with my favorite places in other expensive cities, I am not convinced any single way, quality, price, deco, and so on if this cafe deserves such wonderful compliments from everyone. I am not quite sure.....

3  Thank Rie I
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We too went on the Tripadvisor recommendation and had a very relaxing lunch after our walking tour. The quiche is worth the visit on its own. Great coffee and a warm welcome from the barista.

2  Thank thereefs