My partner and I stayed for 5 nights at this place. It provided an overall bare minimum service. Some pointers are:
- No air conditioning
- Noisy neighbourhood
- Close to the metro
- Suburb is quite far from city centre and requires many changes on the metro in order to get to the main city
- Breakfast is 7 euro and it's a buffet. However it's nothing special.
- You also have to hand your room key to reception when you go out.
- Wifi was quite good
I would not recommend staying here during summer because we had to open our windows in order to get some air (it was really humid and hot). The only thing is it's very noisy outside so we weren't able to get proper sleep. If you book here make sure you pay the amount that is shown in the confirmation email because we almost got charged a higher rate according to that time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Paris Villette has just over 40 so every one of our guests is well looked after. We are located a stone's throw from the La Villette area, which has several tourist attractions as well as a concert hall and expo center. Every room is equipped with its own bathroom, flat screen and wi-fi. We have a choice of singles, doubles, twins and Some rooms are street-side and others have view of our garden so please call ahead and let the front desk if you have a preference.We take pride in our ability to provide comfort and tranquility to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Paris Villette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villette Hotel Paris
- Paris Villette Hotel