US$214
US$173
  • Restaurant
Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$254
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$249
US$157
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$204
US$199
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$195
US$168
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$354
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$462
US$376
HotelsClick
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We wanted an affordable hotel, with easy access from Calais, and good connections by public transport to the City Centre. I had read the reviews but did not expect the Hotel Paris Villette to offer such a high standard.
The reception was friendly and courteous, with English good enough for a bit of banter! The room and bathroom were clean and tidy, and the bed comfortable.
The Crimee Metro Station - Line 7 - was 500 metres away, and gave rapid access to the sites.
We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2017
parisvillette, Responsable réception at Hotel Paris Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you very much for these good words on our Hotel Paris Villette.

Glad to see, that you found what you were looking for : Friendly reception, confortable rooms and easy access to city center.

It is important for us that you went back home with a good souvenir of Paris.

Hope to see you soon again

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends had never been to Paris before and didn't know what to expect. The hotel was okay but nothing like the photos online. In terms of location it's an hours walk to Notre Dame. During the week the weather reached mid 30's but the rooms DONT have air conditioning!! During the week the room became unbearable, if you have the windows open the sun will only warm the room up more! We asked reception if they had any fans and they said they had all gone and would look into it. Nothing happened so as a result we had poor nights sleep.
At night time the area can be very intimidating, me and my friends felt uncomfortable walking around in the dark.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lanta_Lou
parisvillette, Responsable réception at Hotel Paris Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Lanta_Lou

We thank you for these comments and are sorry to see that you didn't have a good experience.

Concerning the area and the fact that we are far from Notre Dame, we would like to precise to the other guests that we are in the north-east part of Paris near to metro station Crimée going directly to Opera, Louvre and Chatelet (center of Paris) in about 30 mn. Chatelet is about 7 mn walking distance to Notre Dame.
You also say that you felt uncomfortable walking in this area. We must say that it is a popular and multicultural part of Paris but not dangerous at all. Paris is not only the Eiffel tower and Champs Elysees with the luxurious boutiques but also an international city as London and it is not because an area is muticultural that it is unsafe.
Concerning the hotel itself, thank for saying that it was ok excepting that we have no air conditionning. It is true (and mentionned nowhere) and you went during a very hot period in Paris. We have few fans but unfortunately not for everybody, sorry about that but it is like that only few days in a year.
4 floors on 6 are already renovated and all will be after this summer period.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I took a solo trip to Paris and stayed here. Staff were friendly and the rooms were lovely for the priced. Clean and modern. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice my room was. I found the hotel well after arriving in Rosa parks. It's about a give min walk away. Getting into Paris was a bit of an ordeal it roughly took me 30-40 mins. That was a negative, but I did choose to stay outside the city centre.
As a lone female traveller I was somewhat conscious of getting back to my Hotel after dark. I did find the area a little dodgy and I was approached by men twice walking back to my hotel. However that's not to say I encountered any troubles. If you travel with someone it's a great hotel, that was my only draw back. Location bit out of the way and a bit of a run down area but for value, cleanliness, comfort and service - I cannot fault it. I urge folk to stay there!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
parisvillette, Responsable réception at Hotel Paris Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Gayle H.,

Thank you for this good comments. We are happy to see that you enjoyed the hotel's services. It is important for us that our guests feel as at home.

As you said, we are in a popular area, not in the center of Paris where you can access in about 30 mn. Paris is also a cosmopolitan and mixte city opened on the World, but, as you notice it, not dangerous at all.

Our staff is there 24h/24 at your service.

Hope to see you again for your next stay in our beautiful city.

Thanks again

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed here from 12th May till 16th May (actually physically I was there only for 2 days and mostly used this hotel to store my luggage.

Staff - Staff is friendly and accomodating. Initially I had booked a twin room without realising the mistake. Since I was a solo traveller, I did not require the extra bed. After requesting the guy at the reception. He immediately moved me to another room with double bed. (5/5)

Rooms - Rooms are nice, clean and bright having a bathtub in shower. For a budget hotel it was good. The only thing missing was the tea/coffee maker. (4/5)

Lobby and Decor - Hotel can do with a bit of renovation the decor is a little worn out. Hotel needs to add light sensor, I checked in late night and when I got out of the elevator the lobby area with pitch dark. I was left hunting for a switch to turn on the lights. (3/5)

Dont expect much from the hotel apart from clean and tidy rooms. Overall seems value for money.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
parisvillette, Responsable réception at Hotel Paris Villette, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you very much for this good and detailed review of our hotel Paris Villette.

It is important for us to have this feedback in order to ameliorate our services and your suggestions are good, we will think about them.

Hope to see you next time in Paris.

Regards

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This hotel is exactly what you pay for.
There is nothing fancy about it but you can get a good night of sleep after a busy tourism day.
Reception is open 24x7 - however there was one night that we arrived at 1AM and the doorman was sleeping on the couch.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for this comment on our hotel Paris Villette.

It is important for us that our guests feel good in our renovated rooms.

As you mention, our reception is opened 24h/24 and we are soory to see that our receptionist was sleeping (night work is hard work) but he was here to open the door.