“WOW!”
Review of Paris Bar Crawl

Paris Bar Crawl
Ranked #4 of 467 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Get free entry to five top Paris pubs, clubs and bars when you join the Paris Bar Crawl.free shots Drinks are expensive in Paris, so we are you will appreciate the five free shots, one free shot at each venue. Meet up with a friendly bunch of local Parisians, students and backpackers – all ready to meet new people and have a awesome time.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Crazy night, like I haven't had in a while! Sonia I will take my revenge on you! ahaha! Just too much fun!
Thanks a lot! And see you next time!

3  Thank RomishBiffer
"mona"
"blast"
"montmartre"

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Sonia i s bunch of energy, this is what i loved most of our visit! not only her international and spiritual mixed accent is a delight but her lifestroy a movie!!
Thank you!

3  Thank Ola J
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

me and my friend are making a euro trip. it was our first day in paris ... we decided to do a pub crwal !!!! it is such a fun ...recoment it to all of u thank you Sonia to take care of us ;)

1  Thank AmyM2498
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Sonia is full of energy and she is such a great companion. I was in so-so mood but thanks to her I had a time of my life. Thanks Sonia!

1  Thank JoannaSopot