“A "cool & amazing" surprise 15th birthday present”
Review of HintHunt Paris

HintHunt Paris
Ranked #3 of 157 Fun & Games in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parisian's favorite attraction
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Bangkok,
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A "cool & amazing" surprise 15th birthday present”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I organised this as a surprise for my daughter's 15th birthday when we were in Paris over Half Term. She & her friend had absolutely no idea what they were getting into when we walked through the doors but as soon as our very handome "monitor" introduced us to the activity, both girls went ogled-eyed and "cool!", "amazing!"....... (not sure whether this was for the young man or for the actual escape "game" itself - both, most likely!!).
Anyway, the hour really did go by very very fast & all I can say is that the girls had a fun time, can't say too much as it would give away the secret of the place but it was both a physical, mental & team activity. By physical, I mean we were on the floor, looking around, touching & feeling every little nooks & crevices - not the running around exercising stuff. A bit of mental maths also wouldn't do you any harm!
Ideal for groups of friends, young people & I would say, a different way to enjoy each other's company in a stimulating, exciting & fun (AND very challenging - we didn't get out in time!) live game environment.

2 Thank Bangkok_10900

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lot's of Fun!!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Booked prior to arriving in Paris based upon reviews we read. My wife and I plus brother-in-law and his wife, all senior citizens, went at noon on a weekday. Wanted a fun break from the usual sightseeing. And was it ever! Had an hour to solve a murder mystery, and we all really got into the process. Well prepped before by Hint Hunt staffer. English no problem at all.
Afterwards, had a pleasant lunch out outdoor café nearby. Highly recommend for any ages!!

5 Thank Scorpion872
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Family loved it”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a great time on a rainy morning working out this fun mystery. Our 12 year old son said afterwards, "That was awesome." High praise, coming from him. The highest. We all thought it was excellent and would recommend it to any family looking for something a bit different to do while in Paris.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank amakelley
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I, with our adult daughter and her fiancé, solved the puzzle with just a little more than 2 minutes to spare. It was a great challenge and lots of fun. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a break from museums and cathedrals. Everyone contributed, and everyone had a great time. The staff is very helpful, and the English language preparation was faultless. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to play this game!

Mboro. UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“fantastic”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

What a brilliant idea. My family completely loved this experience. I suppose it is expensive as it’s only a brief visit (just over an hour), but it is definitely worth it. We loved the race against the clock and the search for clues. A brilliant experience for the whole family. Well done

Visited June 2014