Hotel des Arts - Montmartre
US$158
US$148
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$164
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$243
US$183
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
2,976 results
All reviewsmoulin rougerue tholozeabbesses metrotwo metro stationsspiral staircaselovely hotelcroissantsbreakfast roombars and restaurantstop floorgreat areabottle of champagneeiffel towerperfect locationno air conditioningsmall hoteltwin room
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I was there on 8th of January, 14. I found it via using tripadvisor. Stayed 3 nights in a single room which was comfortable, clean and slient. Very close to moulin rouge and blanche metro station. Thanks Juliette for warm and helpfull behaviour. Next time I would like to be there with my family.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed at the Hotel des Arts for two nights with friends, and was quite charmed by it. Our rooms were not big, but they were clean, pretty and well-supplied, with comfortable beds, lovely toiletries (and an iPod dock, which was a very welcome surprise since I had left my charger at home).
We didn't go down to the breakfast and tea area, so I can't comment on that, but we always had a friendly welcome, and the staff were most helpful, keeping us informed of local industrial action that might affect us, and advising us on easy ways to get around.
The only downside would be the lack of tea-making facilities in the room, although this does seem to be an English peculiarity. Complimentary tea and coffee were available between 4 and midnight from the breakfast area. All in all though, a lovely stay (and a wonderful area - Abbesses is filled with cafes and bars, but the hotel is down a side street so doesn't suffer from noise at all).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexias43
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We had a superior room and would definitely come back again and would recommend to others. Great area, very vibrant and full of lovely cafes or takeaway food. On the Paris L Open Tour route which was a bonus. Taxis very reasonable and very easy to access. Thanks to the lovely staff we had a great time.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed at l'hôtel des arts for business and had a lovely time there.
The hotel is very well located 5min walk from the Abesses tube station (ligne 12) and near lots of cafés, restaurants, boulangeries and nice little shops.
The staff was very nice and very helpful. The only annoying thing was that I couldn't borrow the iron to iron my clothes. Having said that, it was possible for me to iron my clothes in the storage room downstairs... Not ideal but better than nothing.
The room was very cosy (I actually got upgraded which was a nice surprise) and very clean. I love the beauty products in the bathroom.
Overall a very nice hotel - I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is a difficult review to write. Hotel des Arts is the fourth hotel in Montmartre that we have stayed in over the past 3 years and it is easily the best of those four hotels. The location is perfect for the metro stops at Abesses and Blanche. Its perfect for the vibrant Rue des Abesses with all its cafes and shops. The staff at Hotel des Arts could not be more helpful or welcoming. The hotel is clean and the rooms are tastefully decorated.

My only problem was the size of the bathroom and in particular the positioning of the toilet so close to the walls that for a large framed person, it was almost impossible to use. Please look at the photo. There is only a 10cm (4") gap between the toilet and the wall to the left and 18cm (7") between the toilet and the bath in front.

If it wasn't for the toilet, this would be a 5 star review. We would use the Hotel des Arts again but only if we could book one of the rooms with a slightly larger bathroom.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple