“Croissant Making Class in English”

Patisserie a la Carte
Paris Small-Group Macaron Cooking Class
Ranked #8 of 157 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: No waiting time with booking directly on our own website. Enrich your culinary knowledge : take a PASTRY CLASS and learn how to do croissant, French pastry/desserts, brioche, choux puff pastry, macaron, puff pastry... Or take a FOOD TOUR to discover the great secrets and the neat little tricks that make French patisserie an unsurpassed Art. Learn the simple but precise techniques that make croissants incomparably crispy on the outside and melt-in-your-mouth soft on the inside, and finally find out why you have to wait a bit before tasting a macaron.The courses taught in english by our French chef, accommodate a maximum of 6 participants, which allows her to give each student personal attention in a convivial, warm atmosphere. At the end of each course, you'll be able to taste your patisserie creations on the spot with a cup of coffee or tea, or take them with you to prolong the moment of gourmet pleasure.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This review is for the Croissant Making class I took on August 17th. The class was very detailed and fun and I learned some pretty good techniques to bring home and impress my friends and family with. Our instructor took her time and explained every step perfectly. She even helped course correct some of the groups mishaps along the way lol. Not to mention my croissants came out amazing!! I can't wait to practice my new skills at my next family brunch haha. Thanks for an incredible experience!!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"equipment"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This was our favorite school we went to while in Paris. The macarons class was fun. We both got to share our own station which means we got to do every step. Julie was very informative and explained everything thoroughly. We even got to take home the macarons. This was a must do.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I booked this class because my three daughters love eating macarons, and they also love baking. Also thought it would be a welcome diversion from the museum visiting and miles of walking we were forcing them to do. They absolutely loved it. Julie was very professional and had everything set up perfectly for us, and was nicely organized. She seemed very knowledgeable - so many tips because this is such a precise art. There was one other couple in the class along with me and my girls, and they were delightful. Julie made sure that everything went perfectly, and to my disbelief, our macarons turned out beautifully. At the end of the class we were given boxes to take out macarons home with us, as well as a detailed instruction sheet so that we would not forget what we learned. The class was conducted in English - and was easy to follow. The equipment and room were spotless and top notch. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who loves macarons! This experience was a highlight for my daughters in Paris!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I attended a macron class with Julie. There were only 6 in the class and Julie had such patience with us. It was fun, informative and the best part is that I went home with about 15 macrons to enjoy with my husband. Would highly recommend!