“More scenic than the Metro”
Review of Batobus

Ranked #73 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Batobus takes you to the heart of Paris, with stops at all of the main tourist sites, including the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. With 9 stops on the route, Batobus shows you a different view of Paris and lets you travel around the city the way Parisians originally did.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 9 August 2014

...which I realize isn't saying much, but seriously, if you want to travel from the Hotel de Ville to the Musee D'Orsay or Eiffel Tower, wouldn't you rather do it from a boat, enjoying the sun, fresh air, and scenery, instead of underground? Of course this summer (2014) the Metro line that services these monuments is out of service, so that's not even an option. It's a mode of transport and a sightseeing activity all rolled up into one, so you don't waste a second. I bought the multi-day pass and was glad I did.

For the record, I find hop-on-hop-off bus tours totally annoying, but I liked the Batobus!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

at first i wanted to walk to all the places in paris but thank god my wife made me do otherwise we paid 18 euro for 2 days and went everywhere for the price it can't be beat you get on and get off at any one of the 8 stops the only thing that i would watch out for is leaving your bag on the chairs as you go to the back of the boat to take some pictures as i seen a few couples doing so and just shook my head (they tell you all the time watch out for pick pockets) the boat attendant spoke pretty good english the boats start at around 10am and go until 9:30pm giving you alot of time to travel around if you go to paris and aren't driving i would 100% recommend this for the price and ease of use there is no toilets onboard however

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were on the 9th day of our holiday around Europe when we decided to take the Batobus to see the sights without walking too much and I can easily say it was a good decision. Very convenient locations at the stops, we did the full tour then get off at the Jardin. The weather was quite good. The only issue would be the high prices at the vending machine, but makes sense I guess.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our group was pleasantly surprised by the convenience of Batobus on the Seine. So glad we used it as it made our trek around some sights in Paris easier to get to. Besides, there may not be a better view of Notre Dame than from the river, especially when they ring the bells! Eight stops, and the ticket is good all day. Very convenient to some major must see attractions.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Good value for money, not just a boat ride but you can hop on and off at each stop. Batobus was every 10 mins at beginning of august so waiting time wasn't too long and even though que was long, we were always able to get a seat. Was very hot on the inside though when the sun was blazing and not enough room for pushchairs. Best to close them down when getting on and off