See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Old hotel. Dirty. The price was to high for this hotel. The location was great. A mistake we thought we have book on another hotel with the same name. We only need a bed for sleeping. To nights could be okay, but not for a week.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank twodanes_CPH
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed their for 4 nights I had no choice other wise I wanted to change the hotel it has no facility not even a kettle which is big let down for me as I need my mor coffee on my bed never stayed on any European hotel with out kettle room was sticky lift is so small that hardly 2 person can fit in stairs has very sticky old carpets and narrow . Location wise it's very near to moulin rouge and underground bus stand is just 10 steps place has lot of eating joints if you want to go to city tour it far away one more thing staff is very very friendly and helping they explained me everything very well whenever I asked anything hotel has airport drop they change euro 18 pp it has wifi too

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

The hotel was under refurbishment but we really enjoyed our stay. The staff where very friendly and put up with our poor French. The location is great, a short walk to the metro and the Streets of Monmartre

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Rjhalleck
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Ruin place. Very old and dirty. Small devastated elevator. Uneven wooden floor. I paid the first night rate and I canceled it after visiting the room and the facilities.

Room Tip: Please dont book this ruin place.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank PeymanAghtouman
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The photos shown in the advertisement differs a lot from reality. The rooms are small with very little illumination. However, the hotel is well connected to the city centre by metro and bus which facilitates visiting touristic areas.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple