See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2014

It was a trip of 7 days. We had 2 double rooms,one next to the other. The room was so small that we couldn move at all. The walls were very thin,we could speak to our friensd in the next room through the wall! The only good thing was that the room was clean. I would not recomμend this hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tzeni K
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have just stayed here over the weekend. With my sister and daughter we had a lovely family room. Yes it was basic but there was a TV and hairdryer. The cleaner I must say did an excellent job our room was cleaned and fresh towels given each day of our 3 day stay. The reception staff were all friendly. A short walk to nearest metro. Free wifi in reception too. If I were to give a negative I would have liked amenities to make coffee in room

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The hotel is old, the rug smells, and the bathroom is microscopic... location is not so well, noise every night from other rooms, not confortable at all... Besides, the crew was very helpful, and try hard to compensate the lack of hotel they have. They help me a lot, so, if you don't find anything closer, or better reviewed, this guys can help you in every quistion you can possibly have.

The crew has no fault for this hotel facts, actually they do kind of a difference.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2013

When I stayed here in April 2011, the hotel was undergoing some building work. The room I stayed it was clean and tidy, which a large double bed. The ensuite facilities, however, were not exactly what you would call comprehensive. There was a shower and a loo, fair enough, but normally I would expect to be able to turn around in the shower, not have to walk in backwards so you can close the door!

I stayed on the 6th floor, which meant there was no internet access, as this only reached the floor 2, I think. This wasn't much of a problem as I could still access it in the hotel lobby.

The breakfast on offer was simple to say the least, however for the price I cannot complain. Other hotels are at least 3 times the price of this place in Paris and it's located close to the metro on line B, making it easy to get around Paris.

The staff on reception were friendly, and pleased when you tried to speak French. They were never rude to me but I did witness them taking a rude tone with one of the guests, but you would when someone was speaking loudly and slowly at you in a language you don't speak fluently and treating you like an idiot.

On the whole for the price I paid it was a good hotel. But as I won't ever be going to Paris again, I won't be returning here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank deffers90
Reviewed 20 August 2013

we went there just for 2 nights, i have to say that in general it was not that bad: staff were very friendly and helpful,bathroom was clean, towels and hairdryer provided, comfortable beds (clean sheets although sheets have not been changed on a daily basis). Definitely value for money but i would not recommend this hotel overall. The hallway was absolutely minging. The cables from the light were hanging out of the sockets. First night we couldn't sleep as people were very noisy having sex (absolutely disgusting! Also we had a window but we couldn't breath as there was no fresh air and circulation. Overall poor but value for money.

Room Tip: do not take triple room!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends