See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is well located and easy to find, it all comes down to that. Other than that, is horrible, the floor is nasty all the way from the elevator to the room, the carpets in the hallway and inside the room are dusty, old and dirty, I couldn't lay down my feet on it without shoes. We booked the room under the condition that they wouldn't charge my cc in advance, but they did.

This is the kind of hotel you use when visiting a city and just need a place to take a bath and sleep.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I spent five days in Paris and I used this hotel just to sleep. It's worth their price. The Hotel is well-located, about 5 minutes to a metro station. Also, the hotel is in a 'Night Area' and there are lots of options of things to do, such as pubs, restaurants and even the Moulin Rouge.
The room was very clean and tidy, however, only one member of the staff was fluent in English. It was hard to communicate with other people in the staff.
After all, I recommend this hotel for future travelers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2014

It was a trip of 7 days. We had 2 double rooms,one next to the other. The room was so small that we couldn move at all. The walls were very thin,we could speak to our friensd in the next room through the wall! The only good thing was that the room was clean. I would not recomμend this hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tzeni K
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have just stayed here over the weekend. With my sister and daughter we had a lovely family room. Yes it was basic but there was a TV and hairdryer. The cleaner I must say did an excellent job our room was cleaned and fresh towels given each day of our 3 day stay. The reception staff were all friendly. A short walk to nearest metro. Free wifi in reception too. If I were to give a negative I would have liked amenities to make coffee in room

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The hotel is old, the rug smells, and the bathroom is microscopic... location is not so well, noise every night from other rooms, not confortable at all... Besides, the crew was very helpful, and try hard to compensate the lack of hotel they have. They help me a lot, so, if you don't find anything closer, or better reviewed, this guys can help you in every quistion you can possibly have.

The crew has no fault for this hotel facts, actually they do kind of a difference.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends