All reviews metro station lamarck caulaincourt montmartre area of paris the sacre coeur church very clean and comfortable hotel great transport links recommended hotel extremely helpful staff free wifi excellent shower few minutes walk away hot water cleaned every day double room late check a great stay well located hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Hotel de Flore is absolutely wonderful: clean, quiet, perfectly located.

The rooms are recently renovated, with the best shower I ever used. Hotel provides breakfast (12 euro per person), which is very satisfying.

Hotel de Flore is very close to Sacre Coeur - La Basilique du Sacré Cœur de Montmartre, Mulen Rouge, Place Pigalle, and other great attraction that may be on your list; however, it is located outside the main tourist path, and it makes you feel very Parisien while you are there experiencing small cafes and shops like them, French, do.

The closest (2 min walk) metro is Lamarck — Caulaincourt (line 12). Paris metro is very accessible and easy to master - it takes you everywhere!

The Hotel stuff (thank you Syrine, Anne and all!) is very friendly and helpful; they use an independent company to provide shuttle (thank you, Christopher!) to and from the airport - very prompt and convenient!

The bottom line - if you want a great stay that will make you feel at home and as if you belong, do not hesitate to stay at Hotel de Flore!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie G
DeFloreParis, Propriétaire at Hotel de Flore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Natalie,

We thank you very much for your wonderful comment.

We are all delighted to have made your stay in Paris an exceptional moment by our welcome, the quality of your room (and the shower), the quality of our breakfast and finally our ideal location in Montmartre.

Hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you again, best regards.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed here in may18 for 6 nights. I cannot fault this hotel in all it’s aspects. Booked it 7 months previous via hotels own website and saved a vast amount even though had to pay up front with no refunds. About two weeks before our stay they emailed me to see if we wanted information on visits, shops or local restaurants. Once I replied I received information within a day.

The hotel is located in the monmarte area and close to the sacre couer. Took train from cdg airport at 14 euros each. The nearest metro is lamarck calincourt, a ten minute walk. Till July the lift is not working at the station so lots of steps to use. The hotel can organise taxis to the airport which was reasonable and on time .

Upon check in our room was on fifth floor so used the small lift. There are no disabled facilities at this hotel so please take note, the hotel do state this on their information. The room was tidy and clean with an excellent shower and comfy beds. Coffee in rooms but don’t provide milk so bought powdered from local supermarket. Cleaned every day and towels changed as required. Street noise was low but the local fire station is nearby so odd siren whenever they turned out. The area itself is very good and we never felt unsafe when we were out. Lots or restaurants and cafes in the area. Breakfast served early if you want to go out and is usual French fare, croissants, meats, eggs, bread, juice and cereal. If you want soft boiled eggs you boil your own in a super little egg boiling machine. Lady who helps at breakfast is lovely and always had a smile, even though her english is very very limited.

Overall a great hotel at reasonable prices if booked early. Would recommend to anyone for a break in Paris.

Room Tip: Higher floors less noise .
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
DeFloreParis, Propriétaire at Hotel de Flore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Customer,

We thank you very much for your very nice comment.

We are delighted to have brought you complete satisfaction during your stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed the quality of your room, breakfast and our services.

We also thank you for your recommendation.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again, best regards.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I never leave reviews but wanted to share the dishonest scam my family encountered at this hotel. My cousin and I arrived at this hotel after our international red eye at around 9:30 a.m. We were aware it was probably too early to check in, but our other family member, who was arriving later in the day, had spoken with a hotel staff member a few days beforehand and was told they would try to get us into rooms that morning. When we explained this to the woman at the front desk, she seemed unaware of this conversation, but, in what seemed an attempt to make up for us not being able to check in early, she offered us each free breakfast from the buffet. We were hesitant when she said “free” so we both double checked that it was for sure a free breakfast and she reassured us it was completely complimentary. Both being jet lagged from the flight with not much of an appetite, my cousin and I each grabbed a very small plate of food (piece of bread and a few bites of fruit), then headed out for the rest of the day until check in time at 2.

Fast forward three days later at check out time, the man working the front desk gave us the bill with an extra 26 euro charge. When we inquired about the charge he insisted it was for 2 breakfasts the first day we arrived. We told him we were told it was completely free, but of course, he disputed it and said, “nothing is ever free.” My cousin went back and forth with him a few times to no avail. At this point our cab was waiting outside with the meter starting, so we paid the 26 euro charge for our “free” tiny breakfast, and left with a bad taste in our mouths.

Be very careful about what they promise if you choose to stay here. I will say our stay otherwise was fine, nothing to write home about, but it is a clean, quiet, relatively modern hotel in a good location. Just don’t trust the hotel staff and run the other way if they promise something will be free.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wanderlust9022
DeFloreParis, Propriétaire at Hotel de Flore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Lorna,

Following your comment posted on the TripAdvisor website, I want to write my astonishment on the content of your message.

When you arrived on June 5th, the hotel being full the day before, your room could not be ready by 9:30. The time of availability is at 14h and you could access the room at 10:30.

As you were tired, we offered you a free breakfast to make you wait and I want to clarify that you have never paid these two breakfasts.

At the time of your departure, you paid only 4 breakfasts + 4 stay taxes corresponding to the breakfasts that you took on June 6th and 7th (stay of 2 nights). I was at the front desk and contrary to what you report you never questioned your invoice. If you had done it, I could have explained to you what I just wrote to you. You can check for yourself on the invoice I gave you when you left. If you lost it, I can send you a copy by Email.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Very close to the metro. Clean rooms, quiet and confortable.
During our stay, Patrick was fantastic, help us with all our request.
Wonderful bathroom and shower.
Very good place to stay and relax in paris

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
DeFloreParis, Propriétaire at Hotel de Flore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your comment and for the compliments you send me. My brother and I and the rest of the staff go out of their way to make our guests' stay as pleasant as possible.

I'm glad you enjoyed the quality of your room and the informations we gave you.

Looking forward to welcoming you again, best regards.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

A nice, modern hotel located below the Montmartre hill. Close to a grocery store, bakeries, wine shops, cheese shops and a metro station. Lots of bars and restaurants and the lively Place du Tertre within a few minutes' walk up the stairs

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
DeFloreParis, Propriétaire at Hotel de Flore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Customer,

We thank you very much for your comment.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the modernity of the Hotel de Flore. We note that you also took advantage of our ideal location in Montmartre, close to the Sacre Coeur and Place du Tertre and surrounded by many restaurants and shops of high quality.

Hoping to have your visit again, best regards.