other traveller has booked this property
Dormitorio Cocina
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Cocina
inodoro
Dormitorio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dundonnel...
queensland,australia
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

22 De La Reynie St, Les Halles. What I thought that I was booking turned out to be completely different. I thought that I was booking an apartment according to the photos on the website. It is actually a b & b. The two bedrooms are on the same floor as the owners private apartment and the bathroom is shared. There is no access to a kitchen or living room and no TV's in either bedroom. There is no tea or coffee making facilities in either room . We left to go to the south of France for four days and left the bulk of our lugguage in our rooms and were assured that this was secure. There was no lock on one room. When we got back we were shocked to find that one of our rooms had been used by someone else in our absence. I emailed the owner to let him know how shocked we were and thought that I was entitled to a refund as I had paid for the full nine days and someone else was using one of the rooms. Not to mention the security of my daughters belongings that were still in the room. Overall not a very pleasant experience for us in Paris. I didn't receive a reply from the owner. On a good note, the location of the place is very good, we were able to walk to nearly all the attractions.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing