“Romantic, sexy, luxurious - I long back to Sezz!”
Review of Hotel Sezz Paris

Hotel Sezz Paris
Ranked #255 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Helsinki, Finland
“Romantic, sexy, luxurious - I long back to Sezz!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

This is a gorgeous, luxurious design hotel at a wonderful location in Paris. Accesible by metro and a walk away from the Eiffel Tower. Wonderful design, friendly service. The hammam bath was great. Stayed in a junior suite which was incredibly comfortable. Every detail is thought out. In the room we had the nicest bathroom I've seen in any hotel, with a great tub, gorgeous shower and innovative dark glass doors. The hotel also has a gorgeous pink rest room on the ground floor. Loved this attention to detail and design. Overall the hotel is young, vibrant, sexy, romantic and luxurious. We had the most wonderful stay here and I long to go back, soon I hope. Thank you for the stay!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We just come back from Paris and we spent three days in Sezz. We were happy with a hotel, accommodation and service. The rooms are very nice and you feel very fancy while in hotel as it is really design design design. Bathroom was very nice and you can even use is as your own private spa. Location wise if you want to be close to Eifel Tour and Trocadero this is the perfect place although prices for the rooms are quite high and for breakfast as well (you can have nice breakfast in the city for 2 persons for the price of the breakfast in the hotel for one person i.e. EUR 28).
Our room was looking at Seine but they also have a loft looking at Eifel Tour although the price for that starts at 1,000 EUR.

Please note that there are some works on the building opposite to the hotel but we were lucky as they are not working over the weekend.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vladimirdasic
AngeliqueSezz, Directrice Commerciale & Marketing at Hotel Sezz Paris, responded to this review, 5 October 2011
Dear valuable customer,

We are happy to read that you have globally enjoyed the good location of the hotel, as well as the style and design of our interior designer.

We are very sorry to read that you had not enjoyed our breakfast, too costful.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sezz.

Reviewed 2 October 2011

I don't mind paying a lot for things I perceive to get value from. This hotel didn't give me the feeling of good value for the cost of a junior suite.

Designer rooms with peeling paint...

Urine stains round the floor of the toilet make you go in on tip toes...

The little things like 6 euros for a glass of water...

Nice looking... Location is good.... Nothing terrible... but I wouldn't recommend.

Found via Mr & Mrs Smith.

• Stayed October 2011
Dear valuable customer,

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your stay at the Sezz Paris.

We are happy to read that you appreciated the Design and location of the hotel.

We are very surprised to read that you found some urine stains round the floor in your room’s toilet as we never had such comments in the past. Furthermore, our rooms are checked twice by the housekeeping and the pa’s team before guest's arrival. You should have inform us on time as we would have been able to take immediate actions or find out some explanations.

Despite this first disappointing stay at our hotel, we really hope you will visit us in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sezz Paris.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Just finished my trip in Paris and it's the 3rd time I stayed at the Hotel Sezz. Every staff there are so friendly and helpful, fluent in English, you really don't get much of this kind of excellent service anywhere else in Paris! Location is great as well, close to metro station and very convenient for shopping and sight-seeing. Nice and chic decor for a designer's hotel, some utilities are not too practical but it's acceptable. Overall speaking, I will still go back next time and highly recommend to people visiting Paris!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank RoRoTang
Dear valuable customer,

We really thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at Sezz Paris and we are very happy to see your loyalty.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sezz !

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Sezz was an incomparable experience! I called the hotel directly to book and asked them if I need to book for a previous night as well, as I would be arriving at 8 am. They checked their bookings and assured me that they would do their best to accomodate my early check in request. The personal assitant e-mailed me a couple of times to ask if needed any help with restaurant reservations and also arranged for a pick up car at the airport. So I was already impressed with the service, before I even stepped foot into the hotel.

The check in process was the most welcoming experience I have ever had. Yann, my incredible personal assistant bounded out the door and minute my car arrived, and asked me to make myself confortable in their lounge, while he collected my passport. Within minutes, I was served a complimentary expresso, a crossaint and a madeline! Yann then proceded to deposit my bags in my room, and check it out before he invited me to follow him. Despite my 9 am arrival, I was shown to my room immediately. I had a suite on the 2nd floor - a living room with a separate bed room. It had ample closet space, a very nice desk area, and a sunny sitting area with huge windows. The bed was super comfortable and along one wall was the big, big bathroom. And yes, its see through. Though the loo is very private. So you need to be prepared for that.

I was taken care of superbly by Yann and the rest of the staff. They really made me feel that "no request was too much" and proceded to accomodate me with such enthusiasm that I was ready with my next request in no time :) The restaurants recommended by Yann were just spot on, I had some incredible meals thanks to the hotel.

The morning breakfast spread is fresh and ample. Room service was extremely quick and efficient. Treat yourself to a morning expresso everyday!

One of the best things I liked about the hotel was its location. Its steps away from the Siene and the Eiffel Tower, so you get to see her at all hours of the day. And just behind the hotel, is a real Paris neighbourhood, with its cafes and little shops giving you an immediate respite from anything remotely touristy.

If you are a young at heart couple and like your decor modern, your service invisible but efficient, the Sezz is modern luxury at its best. My only regret is that I was too busy to try the hamam!

Thank you again Yann and team for an unforgettable experience :)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank slhTourist
Dear valuable customer,

We are happy to read that you have globally enjoyed the good location of the hotel, as well as the kindness of the staff and Yann particularly with its good advices,

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sezz Paris and hope you could enjoy our Spa.

Leeds
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I stayed in the hotel with my partner and I have to say that we have stayed in some of the most luxurious hotels In the world but have never felt so welcomed in a hotel before. The service and staff go beyond the call of duty to ensure your stay is as comfortable as it can possibly be. I would highly recommend this hotel and we will definately be visiting again.

The hotel itself is very unique and the room we stayed in (69) was very very spacious with a huuuuge bathtub and a lovely view. I cannot fault the rooms...however there is very limited privacy in this particular room...for example u can see into the shower room from the actual room!great for a romantic weekend away!

Again I would like to thank the staff for all their help and genosrity throughout the stay,

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jaskaren K
Dear valuable customer,

We are happy to read that you have globally enjoyed the kindness and service of the staff and the Loft Eiffel.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sezz.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I would like to sincerely Thank all the team members working at Hotel Sezz. My fiancee and I had a very memorable stay in Paris and your hotel. Everyone was being very helpful. The personal assistant service is a big reason why we had such a good time. Yann took care of everything for us. I would recommend it to all of our friends visiting Paris in the future. I definitely don't mind paying a bit more for their superior service.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Harris T
Dear valuable customer,

Thank you for your very kind feed back after your stay at our design boutique hotel.

We are happy to read that you have globally enjoyed tyour stay as well as the personal assistant service.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sezz Paris.