US$188
US$174
  • Restaurant
Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$148
US$213
US$124
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$226
US$187
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$491
US$328
US$257
US$221
Official Site
US$151
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$303
US$204
US$220
US$215
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewsromantic hotelclosest hotelchateau rougesacre coerrooms are smalllovely boutiquethe nearest metro stationdeluxe roombreakfast was excellenta stones throwstayed here for nightsour honeymoonshort walkperfect locationrestaurants and barsshort stayvisiting paris
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is excellently located in Montmartre, if you don’t mind dragging your luggage uphill for a while. There is a nice little square with a few cafes/restaurants just next to the hotel and if you like to see Sacre Coeur it’s just up a few more steps and you’re there. Service staff were generally friendly, esp the first gentleman we talked to was friendly, funny and gave us excellent advice where to eat.
On the downside: Room was tiny, you could just barely walk round the bed, there was a thing to rest your suitcase on, but if you did that, your suitcase already blocked your bed. When we arrived there was a nasty smell in the room, probably originating somewhere in the Paris canalization, it went away once we opened the window for a while. Room was also warm and sticky and the air conditioning didn’t really work. Leaving the window open was an alternative, but then you got the sound of the loud hotel ventilation since it opened to a patio.
We didn’t try the breakfast since it cost 15€ and there were only a few tables inside the lobby, which didn’t look to inviting.
So overall maybe not quite worth the price, Paris is expensive of course and rooms tend to be tiny, but we will probably try our luck somewhere else next time around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Cécile P, Directeur général at Montmartre Mon Amour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tim F,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the location of the hotel for this Montmartre experience.

I truly regret to read that your experience in the hotel did not meet your expectations. The experience described do not reflect the quality of service we use to offer to our guests, please rest assured that I will make the proper follow up with my team to understand what happened and to avoid such a situation that occurs again.
I invite you to take our Deluxe room for your next stay, I am sure that it will suit your needs better than the Classic room.

I really hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again soon to the Montmartre Mon Amour hotel in order to prove you that the satisfaction of our guests is very close to our heart and that we always strive to offer them luxury and memorable experiences.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A one-night stopover in Montmartre was made even more special by staying at Mon Amour. Very comfortable and friendly hotel, surrounded by wonderful cafès, restaurants and bars and comfortable distance to the Sacre Coeur, although still a few steps to go!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cécile P, Directeur général at Montmartre Mon Amour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MikeOB54,

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our Montmartre Mon Amour Hotel !

Greetings from Paris !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. At first sight didn’t like this at all. Rooms were dark and rather seedy and it felt like we were staying in a brothel. Room was small, toilet seat was broken and although bringing it to their attention nothing was done. I note that someone else had also complained about this, very poor. Toilet was in a small cupboard and the sink and shower room were at the other end of the room. The hotel is in a hilly rue with cafe bars at the end and is extremely noisy at night and well past the early hours. So all in all not a very nice place, however, we actually got to like it, it’s certainly different. Breakfast was excellent. Also it’s very close to Sacre Coeur and there are plenty of excellent bars and restaurants nearby. Wouldn’t recommend this hotel but try it, you might, like me actually enjoy it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David S,

Thank you to having taken the time to share your experience.

Please note that this problem was a true exception to our normal practices. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences.

I do hope that, despite these issues, we will be able to welcome you again as a client of Montmartre Mon Amour Hotel. Should you choose to stay in our hotel again, please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail: Cecile.Perelle@grouparamanatha.com. I will personally ensure that you get a room that will meet your expectations.

I would like to reiterate our commitment to high quality standards.

Cordially,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Kind of ecletic but romantic atmosphere. Rooms are small but cozy and uniquely decorated. The front desk staff were kind and helpful. Situated nearby many shops and cafes with convenient metro nearby. My husband and I really enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Danamore,

Do not hesitate to take our Deluxe room for your next stay in the Hôtel Montmartre Mon Amour, this one is biggest than the Classic one and it will be more convenientt to your needs.

All our team is looking forward to see you soon !

Cordially,

Cécile PERELLE

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel, a friendly receptionist helped us to check-in. Our room wasn’t ready yet but that was no problem for us because we wanted to start visiting Paris. The hotel is just around the corner of Sacré Coeur. Only one long stair away We love Montmartre and that’s why we choose the hotel, top location! When we came back we went to our room, our luggage was allready there, Nice service! When in the room I didn’t find the Lovebox I ordered. We were in a hurry because we had dinner reservations and tickets to see the Moulin Rouge. So I didn’t had the time to ask for the lovebox. There was a problem with our toilet but they fixed it asap. The rooms are small but we didn’t mind... they were clean and that’s what matters. The breakfast was good. We had a lot of choice and it tasted good, only the tea wasn’t that good. We liked our stay in the hotel but we have one point of criticism. The communication with the hotel per email is horrible. I send an email twice for ordering the lovebox and didn’t got any answer. Even when I received a reminder mail with the question if we had special wishes, from the hotel a week before our stay, I still got no answer. Such a shame.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra S
Cécile P, Directeur général at Montmartre Mon Amour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Debra S,

We are extremely happy to know that the product, food and services exceeded your expectation, your stay was comfortable and enjoyable and that you have taken back pleasant memories!

I am very sorry about the request service, it would be a pleasure to put at your disposal our famous love box...
I take in account your comment and will be ensure to check all the mails in détails. Also, do not hésitate to call the reception at 01 46 06 03 03 for any demands or informations, my team will be delighted to help you.

Have a lovely day and hope to see you soon. Best Regards,