“Wonderful Walking Tour!”

Paris Foot Walks
Ranked #108 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Personal and passionate walking tours in English of the City of Light. We do private tours encompassing all the sightseeing, eating, classes, art, and anything else you want to do and take in this enchanting city.
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I went on the Highlights of Paris Tour with Stephen and had a wonderful time! Got to see Paris in the best way possible with a fun and engaging tour guide who was a wealth of information! I felt like we covered a lot of ground and I learned so much not only about the history of the many attractions but also about what makes this city so great! The group size was small and intimate which I appreciated and I almost felt like a Parisian as we strolled through the Jardin des Tuileries!

1  Thank Kimberly K
Paris Foot W, Manager at Paris Foot Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thanks for the kind words Kimberly!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very comfortable walking pace that allows you to see Paris as the locals do, both literally and figuratively. Being on foot offers a vantage point that's missed when you hit the attractions via tour bus or taxi. Also, the guide's knowledge of the hot spots as well as hidden treasures give you an experience of a more complete Paris, rather than just the well-known favorites. We loved our tour and enjoyed meeting the other people in our group.

1  Thank hubs4mil1

We agree that on foot is the best!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stephen was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and is passionate about the French culture. The tour had a nice balance of Stephen discussing the sites, but also giving you time to talk with the other people in the group, take pictures, and enjoy the sites. Plus the group sizes are more intimate so its easier to hear and not get separated. I highly recommend this tour!

2  Thank Jacqy F
Paris Foot W, Guide at Paris Foot Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you Jacqy! You were a wonderful guest!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I've been to Paris twice before and missed out on a personal tour of this beautiful city. There is so much history! I recently took a tour with Stephen at Paris Foot Walks. We got a great tour and presentation that was really engaging and fun. I'd recommend this tour group to anyone visiting Paris and wanting a personal tour. (The tour of about 6 or 8 people is about right. I don't care for the large groups because you can miss too much.)

2  Thank DHubler

We agree - smaller is better!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Very good tour of Paris, that takes only 3 hours of your time, and allows you to hit all the big Paris spots in a entertaining way. My wife and I were lucky enough to take part in a tour with Paris Foot Walks and we really enjoyed the experience The tour guide was full of knowledge and fun facts about the various historic and culturally relevant hot spots of Paris Including the Louvre, Arc De Triomphe, and of course Eiffel Tower to name a few of the stops on the tour, and was willing to address our questions not just about the various tour sites, but also architecture, Parisian culture, and cuisine. Thank you Paris Foot Walks, a truly enjoyable experience and well worth anyone's time!

2  Thank Jason F

We are happy that you and your wife had a great time, Jason!