“Go!!”
Review of Club RaYe - CLOSED

Club RaYe
More attraction details
Owner description: Parisian club for enthusiasts of jazz, soul, and standards. Magical Mondays with DJ Thorian Maxwell spinning Downtempo, Lounge, and Deep House from 17h - Minuit. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights are the PM/AM DJ Soireé with Julio Okura, Seed, and Wade Jeremiah in the Kafka Lounge 17h - 02h. Kafka Lounge is available for Karaoke and private parties.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went to Club Rayé last month with friends and loved every thing about it! The decor is fabulous, the service is impeccable, the food and drinks superb, and the music....wow! The pianist was terrific and the singer was too! We all thoroughly enjoyed the evening and we will all be back the next time we're in Paris. It is on my "Don't Miss" list!I have already recommended it to other friends who have gone and loved the experience. Kein has certainly created a unique place! It's easy to find and the staff speak French and English.

1  Thank CherylSTL
There are newer reviews for Club RaYe

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Club Rayé is a very stylish and special bar in the charming Montorgueil zone
in the 2nd arrondissement in Paris.
It is a unique place thanks to the sublime and beautiful "molecular cocktails"
and to the Decò atmosphere.
The barman and magician Marco and all of the staff are amazing, gentle and professional people.
Perfect to drink something new and different listening to good live music!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I discovered Club Raye by chance 2 months ago while giving a tour of the Montorgueil district to visiting family members, and I have been going back ever since. I have never been as enamored of a place as I am with this bar. It’s truly captivating and must be seen. My first visit to Club Raye was on a Tuesday night which coincidentally happened to be their open mic night and although no one in my group was a singer it was very enjoyable to watch others perform their favorite songs accompanied by a pianist.
This place exudes pure elegance and beauty, but don’t let the décor intimidate you, the drinks and food are all reasonably priced. The ambiance is unpretentious both by the staff and other customers I have met there. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and they all speak English very well. Including the owner Kein, who makes you feel as more of a special guest at his place rather than a customer. The cocktails are great and many options to choose from for all tastes, my personal favorite is their Sazerac. On another visit I made, I was with a friend who was visiting for the weekend and the bartender Marco, sent us a ‘molecular cocktail’. Something I had never had or heard of before but it’s Amazing! Its not on the menu but I recommend you ask for one.
Club Raye has become my favorite place in Paris, once you go you will always want to show it to a friend or tell people about it. In each visit you discover a new detail in the Décor that you missed previously. The attention to details big and small is outstanding. The beautiful décor, the pianist playing tunes on the white baby grand piano and a live singer makes your brain go into sensory overdrive. Albeit in a very pleasant, mellow and enjoyable way, an experience that I have not found in any other bar I have been to. To me it’s a temporal oasis to an era that has long been gone.

1  Thank Jay H
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Nice place, amazing decor, soft and easy listenning music , wonderful food, cocktail creation, and friendly staff :)

1  Thank Willy D
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We found Club Raye on our recent visit to Paris and what a find. It is beautiful, friendly, welcoming and a true treat.

The staff are wonderful as is the owner Kein. He is the ultimate host.

Firstly, the appearance of the club is breathtaking. Secondly the food is fantastic. Thirdly the nightly entertainment is smoothing. Fourthly the staff are so well trained and so welcoming. Fifthly the food is great and so affordable. Finally despite all appearances it is not expensive.

Don't be fooled by its lavish appearance. Everyone is welcome from young to old from trendy to not so trendy. The prices are so reasonable. Whilst there are fine champagnes we drank the house red which was good and most importantly we were not treated like second rate citizens. We were actually treated like guests at a dinner party.

This is a must in Paris.

4  Thank 2crownies