We stayed at this hotel in March 2013 and had a room at the fifth floor. As many travellers here mentioned, everythig in it is indeed small, but if you look at the other hotels in the centre of Paris they all like these. For this price I really believe that it is quite decent. In fact the walls in the rooms are thin, but maybe we were lucky to have quiet neighbors so we never were awaken during the night or disturbed by any other noise. All receptionists are very friendly as well as the other staff. They have free wifi only in the hall, but for us it never was a problem, as we were leaving early morning and coming back late evening. The only thing that we really don't like is that when it suddenly turned to be cold outdoors (-3 C) it was also very cold in the room. And even all the blankets didn't help a lot. Breakfasts are typical for Paris, quite enough to start a good day. Location is perfect, not more than 20-30 min to get to all the most popular sights, but the district itself is not one of those to take a walk especially at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a small and calm street in the 18th arrondissement, close to Galeries Lafayette, Montmartre and the Opera Garnier, the Pavillon Opera Lafayette Hotel offers you 32 renovated rooms for your stay in Paris. Here, in the heart of our great city, the Pavillon Opera Lafayette offers a peaceful, friendly atmosphere and attractive surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavillon Opera Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Opera Lafayette Paris
- Pavillon Opera Lafayette Hotel Paris