My fiance and I stayed here in both March 2012 for 3 days, 3 nights and returned March 2013 for 4 days, 4 nights.
We loved it! Quirky little hotel with the friendliest staff, delicious fresh breakfast every day, and room cleaned every day.
As with all Parisian buildings, slightly small but definitely managable if you are sight seeing all day and just want to chill out in the evening, sleep, shower and have breakfast.
Any questions we had were welcomed and helpful repsonses were received. (Mine being how to get to the restaurant! Thank you for finding it!!)
Our flights were not until the evening on the day we checked out, yet we were able to leave our bags safely in the reception whilst we enjoyed our last full day.
We will definitely be staying here the next time we come to Paris, it is a gem of a hotel and ideally located if you enjoy wandering around as we did and taking in the real Paris!
Negatives: On our most recent stay, we had a front bedroom (11) where the heating was on full and unable to turn down, we kept our window open and outside was slightly noisy. (Not a real negative!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a small and calm street in the 18th arrondissement, close to Galeries Lafayette, Montmartre and the Opera Garnier, the Pavillon Opera Lafayette Hotel offers you 32 renovated rooms for your stay in Paris. Here, in the heart of our great city, the Pavillon Opera Lafayette offers a peaceful, friendly atmosphere and attractive surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Pavillon Opera Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Opera Lafayette Paris
- Pavillon Opera Lafayette Hotel Paris