What a dump!
I stayed there in April 2012 and, among other things, was shocked by the unsanitary conditions, safety hazards, and poor maintenance. First, the shower drain was very sluggish and caused the water to overflow the shower basin all four mornings. I told the hotel staff and they never fixed it. Their solution was to give me more towels so I could clean the mess. Exposed wood, wood rot, wallpaper held up by staples, and large carpet stains.
Electricity in the room is controlled by the hotel room key, so the refrigerator doesn't work unless you're in the room. Rooms were incredibly small and the bathrooms even smaller. Walls are paper thin so you hear the conversation and toilet flushing of adjacent rooms.
Carts were stored in the stairwell, blocking egress in the event of an emergency.
Staff was nice although unable or unwilling to fix the problems or adjust the bill.
If this is what you're looking for, this hotel is for you.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service