All reviews sauna and steam room music theme business room swimming pool opera garnier walking distance the ground floor minute walk to the louvre recommend this hotel excellent hotel lovely boutique central location rain shower coffee machine closet space rooms are modern included breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After staying on the outskirts of Paris, I was delighted to move hotels and I couldn't have been happier with this stay. The hotel is perfectly located and walkable to all the major surrounding attractions. In Paris, location truly is everything. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious on the ground level. The pool is nice and the spa is also a plus to have. Overall, this was a stellar deal for the service, quality, and the location.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is excellent and the room had a nice character. The reception area is more of a 3 star hotel while the stuff is not that helpful. For example I have asked for a high floor room and even though there were rooms available they insisted that I stay on a 2nd floor room; more importantly when I asked to check-out at 12:30 they asked me for 30 Euros, while they "offered" me a late check-out up to 12:15 "for free" (yes the standard check out time is 12:00!!)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jovanni
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was clean and modern, turned out above our expectation . Friendly staff. Right in the center and within walking distance of most attractions. Quiet, not very big rooms but spacious bathroom. Price was so reasonable that we did not expect much, but turned out very well for location, cleanliness, staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nicely decorated room with interesting features, high ceilings & clean. For the price it would have been nice to have water in the room, a proper hair-dryer and perhaps an ironing board. Also the "gym" is a disappointment. It only has a cross trainer, running machine and a couple of yoga mats. It overlooks the pool so quite warm & humid and I couldn't get the running machine to work.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel just after it opened in 2014 on business; I stayed again in mid August 2018 for two nights with my wife. I'm pleased to say the hotel looks as good now as then. Location is superb for tourists being a 10 minute walk to both Galeries Lafayette / Printemps department stores or 15 minutes to the Louvre. It's centrally located 5 minutes from Opera Garnier and less than 200m to a Metro station. As there are no real public areas to speak of, it's not a place where you can see the world pass by, then again you are not paying for that. However the rooms are spacious (for Paris) with modern bathrooms all with a musical theme. We stayed in a superior room overlooking the front of the hotel (#301) which was 2 x double glazed (double - double glazed) Juliette window that could be opened, but closed there is no street noise. Good bed and good linens made for a good nights sleep. The hotel is very clean, with friendly and helpful check in staff, a small basement buffet breakfast which is adequate, and a small 8m pool/spa/fitness area. Secure underground parking is nearby at The Bourse if required for around €40 per 24 hours. This hotel hits all the right notes for us and we shall stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms 101/201/301 all a good size.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple