Hotel Residence Quintinie
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$334
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$268
US$227
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$285
US$257
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsquiet areasmall kitchenettemins walk from metrolovely roomporte de versailleseiffel towerrecommend this hotelgood sizenight's sleepa lovely stayair conditioningcentral parisperfect hotelstayed nightswould stay againcomfortable bedfridge
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My self and my partner stayed here the last 5 days in July. We stayed in one of the rooms with cooking facilities on the ground floor. The room itself is small (so if you want a large room do not stay here), it has a wardrobe, double bed, desk with a chair, a small refrigerator and a table with two chairs. The shower was small but the water was hot and had good pressure. Not a lot to add to other reviews about this hotel except that I would mention the air conditioning, which during 30 + degree days and nights in Paris is a big plus, as a lot of hotels in Paris do not have air conditioning. On hot nights it was great to sleep under a blanket. There is a thermostat in the room to adjust the temperature.
Also for the smokers, outside this room is a very small courtyard with a table where smoking is allowed. Wi Fi was free but getting a connection could be problematic, though if I took my lap top outside to the courtyard I never had a problem. Also to note 2 minutes from the hotel is a laundry (I did not use it), a large supermarket is 3 minutes walk away in Rue de la Procession. The staff are very nice and the manager speaks perfect English. This is a quite area and I heard no noise at all to disturb my sleep. This is a great little hotel in a good district. I paid 109 Euro a night for this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Spent 4 days in this hotel earlier this month and loved it! Stayed in the smallest of the rooms but it was perfect for us. Room was clean and as shown in photos. The owner was really helpful too. Close to the metro (which is very easy to use) and in a nice area away from the touristy parts. Would definitely stay again next time I am in Paris.

Room Tip: Ask for a Mobilis pass when using the metro as the visite passes are more expensive & not worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieMcC
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Me and my 9-years old daughter stayed at Quintinie Hotel for 5 nights. We were in room N 2, which is behind the reception, with 2 windows, in the ground floor. At first, I thought that is a minus, but with a view to the street and no stairs at all, it became a plus. Our bathroom was a separate room and I think that we were lucky again.
I didn't expect that in a 100 m from noisy Vaugirard str. should be so quiet. In front of the hotel is a small park. There is a supermarket at a distance of 50 m. Having a kitchenett is a big plus, when you are with a kid and you want to cook by yourself. There is a fridge, 2 hot-plates, electric pitcher, coffee machine for filter coffee, a microwave and some plates and glasses and frying pans, everything you need for 2 persons. The tables is quite small. The air-condition is built in, the wardrobe is a little bit peculiar to me.
They clean the room every day, but having food in the room gains some ants too.
Being in 15 arr. one should need a transport, as we did. There are a lot of suitable buses - N 80, N 88, N 89; the distance to Volontairs station of metro N 12 is about 200-300 m. I recommend traveling with a Paris visite card or with Navigo card.
Overall, very quiet and safe place to spend your holiday in Paris, with a very friendly staff, speaking english and answering all your questions.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We enjoyed our stay here - it fitted our budget, had enough of a kitchen that we had breakfasts at home. It's is a residential area, so it's quiet, but it's very easy to get in to the centre of Paris - the 39 bus at the end of the street goes into town (with a stop at the Louvre) and there is a close metro stop. There is a supermarket and laundrette around the corner, and in the other direction lots of places to eat + patisseries, boulangeries etc. it's just a small hotel, reception isn't open all day, but they were helpful and spoke good English, and there is a lift, unlike some other small places we have stayed in. There is free wireless internet, although we could only get it to connect to one device at a time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Stayed 4 nights there on a business trip but this place is more suitable for leisure travelers. Checked in 9 am in the morning without trouble. The room was in the backyard in the ground floor. It was clean, comfortable and free internet available. hotel doesn't have restaurant but they provide coffee tea facilities and some snacks. there was a kitchenette in the room incl mini bar microwave and kettle
Metro is less than 10 minutes away walk close to shops restaurants etc
staff were friendly
I found the hotel price worthy

Room Tip: I think rooms in the backyard are nicer