“Great value for money, perfect location. Clean hotel, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Eiffel Seine

Hotel Eiffel Seine
Ranked #378 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Beijing, China
“Great value for money, perfect location. Clean hotel, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is perfect for a long weekend in Paris. It offers great access to the metro, friendly and helpful staff, and it is generally well maintained. Located in a very convenient area, and close to the river.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 5th floor, was just fine. Facing the metro line, but had no problem sleeping.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nura A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Me and my wife visited Paris few days back and we were first timers and i found this hotel, did my online booking before.

Took a train to Bir-Hakeim and it surprised us when the train station is just right infront of the hotel..awesome location..

We were attended by the staff that we called J.F... He is super friendly and seriously we had no problems at all with the hotel and their staffs!

GOOD JOB GREAT PLACE TO STAY AND WE LOVE OUR ROOM!

Will definitely stay here again in future!

Regards
Hafiz & Azurin
Room 603

• Stayed March 2014
bainbridge island
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed for a night here one night since the airline crew hotel next door was full. The housekeeper walked in without knocking about at hour after we checked in, and then a couple hours later a handyman walked in again without knocking. We had requested a do not disturb sign which didn't arrive until after the second event and the inside lock didn't work. The desk stated that they were supposed to change a lightbulb in the room yet there weren' t any burned out bulbs. They also requested that you leave your room key at the front desk if you left the hotel and pick it up when you come in- very strange. My husband is an airline pilot and in all the years he has stayed at hotels this might have happened once with the housekeeper.
The safe in the room was too small to put anything in.
The elevator is barely big enough for two and we aren't very large people, which is a problem when you are on the 5th floor.
The metro station was across the street which was a bit noisey but convient to use.
It is in a good location, a block from the eiffel tower, the staff was friendly but not too concerned about the lack of security.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank valleem
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed for 2 nights on Febr 25-27, 2014. Check in process was smooth. Jean Francois, at the reception, was very helpful. When I asked for information, he provided me complete information. Very comprehensive.

The room, although small, equipped with good facilities. Bathroom was very clean, the bed is comfy, the balcony (I stayed at room no 503) provided me good views. Wifi -this is the most important thing for me - always worked well.

Right in front of the hotel is metro station. It was very comfortable to me to go anywhere. Just walked 2 minutes to the station. And the hotel is just 10-minute away walking to Eiffel Tower. You go out of the hotel, turn right, there you already see the Eiffel. Since the hotel is really close to the Eiffel, I was comfortable to walk at midnight just to take pictures.

On the left, right and in front of hotel, there are some good restaurants. There is also a small bakery at the corner with good croisant.

My only complaint is the heater did not work very well. I could still sleep well. I just expected it worked better. And if the hotel provides hand and body lotion, it would be great.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank deeJakarta
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my girlfriend for a couple of nights, and was very pleased I did.
The hotel offers excellent location (a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, and a 1 minute walk to the Metro station), the reception staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the local area, and happy to recommend places to eat and things to do.

The only things that stopped it getting all 5 stars was that even in mid-February, our room was very warm (aircon didn't seem to make a difference), although there were French doors we could open. Breakfast was also quite steeply priced (can't remember the exact figure, but getting on for 20 Euros for a fairly average breakfast.

There are several excellent places to eat on the same street, along with a small supermarket too.

Would happily stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I booked this hotel on our way back from a trip to Africa. We arrive in Paris and took a taxi to the hotel from the airport. Big mistake!! It was 100 Euro's. Take the train, their is a metro station right in front of the hotel. Wish we had know in advance.,

I had decided on this hotel as it was close to the Eiffel tower and a reasonable price, about 135 cad per night.
The location was great, ton's of great bakery's and restaurants nearby.
Check in was very easy, the elevator is very small. My husband had to go up with one bag and then I had to go up with one.
The room it's self is average, small compared to Canadian hotels but not too bad for Europe.
Bed was comfy, bathroom was clean and modern.
My only complaint about this hotel would be the price of laundry. I almost had a hear attack when I saw the laundry price sheet. There is a coin operated laundry shop a 5 minute walk, go there instead.
We did not have the breakfast option, instead we tried a different café each day for breakfast, so I can't comment on the quality of food here.
THe wifi was free!!

Overall not a bad place and I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank mmarche
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the Eiffel Seine was perfect! The location was ideal, with a 5-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and right next to two metro lines. We were able to easily get around the city from the hotel, and the staff was very helpful. While the rooms were small, they were very typical of Europe and were definitely adequate for travelers who plan to spend the day roaming the city. There's also a delicious French restaurant right down the street!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family