2,355 results
All reviewsbir hakeimmetro stationhotel cataround the cornergreat locationde grenellerer crooms are smalldirectly across the streetclub roomthe hotel staffcrepesminute walkhonesty barfew blocksbooked this hotelsuperior room
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed here in late January on a quick weekend trip to Paris. The location was excellent...just a few blocks from the Eiffel tower and across the street from the Metro. Staff spoke English well and helped us with any requests. This is small by American hotel standards, but it still had a queen bed and large shower. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bett10
eiffelseine, Directeur général at Hotel Eiffel Seine, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Madame, Monsieur.

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Eiffel Seine Hotel

Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for, therefore your compliments are a great reward for us.

Sincerely

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I took my college-aged daughters to Paris for a week as a graduation present. This hotel was perfect! It's around the corner from the Eiffel Tower and directly across the street from the Bir Hakiem Metro station, which connects underground with the Champ du Mars station and RER C, which has direct service to Versailles. There is a Franprix grocery store less than a block away, where you can get fantastic yogurt and breakfast items, as well as 6-packs of bottled water for less than 2 euros (as opposed to 2.60 euros per bottle elsewhere). There are several good restaurants of various price levels on the same street. The staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful; everyone spoke great English. By American standards the rooms are small, but in my experience most European rooms are smaller, so this is not unusual. My daughters' room was on the front side of the hotel, which faces the street and the Metro. They loved this, because they liked watching the activity at all hours. My room, fortunately, faced the courtyard behind the hotel. It had a lovely view and was much quieter than their room. There is a hotpot in each room with coffee and tea packets. The bathrooms were just fine. I always had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. I had a shower stall with a sliding door that closed all the way.

Room Tip: If you like quiet, request a room facing the courtyard. If you like excitement and watching hustle and bustle, request a room with a street view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Julianne H

Madame, Monsieur.

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

The hotel is in a fantastic location with a 5 minute walk to the Eiffel tower. I was actually road facing, so couldnt see the Eiffel tower from my room. Opposite the hotel is a train station, which can get pretty noisy both at night and during the day. There are numerous shops on the street the hotel is on, which is great.

The hotel itself is basic, clean and smart, but basic. From what I saw they dont offer lunch or dinner. The rooms are small, and the bathroom is basically a 'wetroom' (no bath, and basically in the shower when on the loo.)

The staff are fantastic. I can speak basic french, but they were fully accomodating and would speak in fluent engish if required (I tired to embrace the language!) They also suggested restaurants and attractiosn that are worth a visit which was great.

The hotel is in walking distance to the other main attractions in Paris, but you are looking at a 45+ minute walk. If you walk along the river it goes pretty quickly!

I thought the hotel was really reasonably priced, bearing in mind its location.

Would highly recommend to couples who aren't planning on staying in the hotel that much but want a freindly, clean, well priced hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JBoyyy
eiffelseine, Directeur général at Hotel Eiffel Seine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Eiffel Seine Hotel.

We are delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we seek to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Our location is indeed an advantage as it allows our guests to enjoy the shops nearby and public transports which get you easily anywhere in Paris.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Room small but ok. Smelt of smoke which was unpleasant. Good bathroom although shower would not get above luke warm this morning! well located close to the Eiffel tower. Breakfast was above average but not amazing (good fresh fruit salad but bacon/ sausage/ egg werent great). Work travel agent booked me in there and whilst i wouldnt choose to go back i wouldnt be upset if they put me in that hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nbeeee

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your remarks after your stay with us at the Eiffel Seine hôtel. We are sorry that your experience with the breakfast did not meet your expectations.
We hope to have the chance to better serve you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here for six nights in February. Very close to Eiffel Tower, river, RER; and Metro outside the door. Supermarkets, banks, pharmacies and patisseries nearby + Atomic Cafe! And bicycle hire. Staff helpful, especially when I needed photocopying service. Quiet room at back. Thank you!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jagg686

Madame, Monsieur

Our team and myself would like to thank you for your compliments following your stay at the Eiffel Seine Hotel. It is always a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the quality of our services.

Next time you come, we invite you to discover our newly refurbished Fitness.

Regards