2,364 results
All reviews bir hakeim metro station hotel cat around the corner great location de grenelle rer c rooms are small directly across the street club room the hotel staff crepes minute walk honesty bar few blocks booked this hotel superior room
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We absolutely loved this hotel - clean, comfortable, and great location! We have no complaints. It was the perfect place for our stay in Paris. A simple walk around the corner brings you to the Eiffel Tower! We would stay here again if we are fortunate enough to return to Paris someday!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MeisterTraveler93011
Reviewed 7 May 2014

You couldn't ask for a better location, Eiffel Tower is a minute walk away round the corner and a metro stop is right outside which can take you anywhere you need to go in Paris. We went for a weekend away and couldn't have asked for a better stay, the rooms are small but most boutique hotels in Paris are like this! They are a perfectly good enough size for 2 people to stay in. Overall this hotel made our stay that extra bit perfect, we will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 4 May 2014

One of the hotels with best location in its area. Mercure and Pullman are just around the corner with the view of the Eiffel Tower as well but Eiffel Seine has the train station in front of it. You couldn't ask for a better location. With the train, you can get wherever you want to. It's very convenient. A convenience store is also a few minutes walk from it. Cafes are also available down the street. The have free (and fast) wifi, a computer you can use to check in for your flight.

Rooms are small. One of the smallest I've been on. If there are 3 or 4 of you, I assure you, you won't fit. 2 huge luggages could barely fit into the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

They'll offer you a shuttle going to the airport (36 euros for 2 persons). What they forgot to mention was the fact that you won't be the only ones in the shuttle. You'll share it with other people. Meaning, you kinda have to go around Paris fetching those people up and go to the airport together,which took about 30 minutes. If we would've known that we were sharing the shuttle, we should've left a little earlier. Hey, 30 minutes is 30 minutes. your plane won't be waiting. So, please be noted.

Hot water. Ahhh... Hot water. Something was "broken" when we first got into the hotel. They didn't have hot water from 7AM til night time. My brain was freezing. I didn't know it at first so I called reception to find out what's happening. He then offered us breakfast because of this inconvenience. (I would take hot water anyday rather than have free breakfast.) So there you go. If you don't have hot water, complain - so you'll save 16 euros for their buffet breakfast (which wasn't that fancy).

P.S. They have a hotel cat. I hate cats.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank travelers_pass
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My sister and I stayed at the Hotel Eiffel Seine for 9 days at the end of April and our stay was wonderful. Everything about the hotel was right for us. The room was small, but very comfortable and we had everything we needed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very good and there's a choice of a full breakfast or a smaller one if you aren't that hungry. There's a laundromat and grocery store nearby and tons of restaurants. If I'm in Paris again, I will definitely stay there. The location is extremely convenient. Bir-Hakiem is right across the street and you can hop on the Metro and get to just about anywhere. It's also very close to the Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars. I would highly recommend this hotel. We were very comfortable there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LuckyMom123
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights in February. The location is excellent, a few meters away from the bus station. Clean, cozy, a little dark in the hallways. However, some may find it a little pricy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo