Stayed here for about a week on May'14.
- Very near to Eiffel tower. Good for first timer in Paris.
- Accessibility thru Bier Hakim metro station and nearby RER station.
- Attentive and helpful staff
- Bed is of good quality, bathroom was small but effective, shower is working fine.
- Nearby restaurants and a convenient store is in walking distance.
- There's a cat living in the lobby! It has a distinct French attitude in a cute way!
- Room is very small, no place to open the luggage. However looks like this is typical in Paris
- Small elevator, (enough for two person and two suitcases!)
- Hotel rate is quite expensive for its level, compared to nearby hotels adjacent to Eiffel Tower. Nearby hotels probably had more value for money and those are being a newer hotel, and nearer to the Eiffel Tower.
- Hotel is in a small building (typical in Paris) and rooms are small and located very near to each other. We had heard sounds (any kind of sounds!) from other rooms and from alleyway.
We didn't utilized hotel's breakfast as it is quite expensive. We also didn't use hotel's laundry as we found nearby Laundromat just 1-2 metro stops away from hotel. Recommended as an option to first timer, there're probably more hotels with better value for money if you do more research.
Will I recommend the hotel to anyone? Yes, absolutely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Eiffel Seine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Seine Paris
- Paris Eiffel Seine Hotel