“Amazing thai food and friendly staff”
Review of Moo Thai

Moo Thai
Ranked #3,551 of 18,735 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my family for some lunch. The family who runs the restaurant was very friendly and took such good care of us and untop of that cooked us some of the best thai food we have had.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Somehow that Brey street is full of Thai restaurants yet MooThai is the only place with truly Thai food and experience. The first time I went there in summer it was an afternoon so the restaurant was already almost empty. Felt like I was transported back to Thailand. Amazing food, lovely staff, such great experience!
Other times I went during the lunch time, so keep in mind it can get pretty busy as the place is small. I keep coming back, it's best and most authentic Thai there is in Paris.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We went twice while in Paris because the food was so good! Hip and trendy. That's all I have to say.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Food is good but nothing to write home about. Service is generally poor and lacking basic politeness. Have been here several times but today was the last time, left waiting 10 minutes with no acknowledgement from waitress , who just kept telling me "2 minutes". Avoid if in a rush and don't want to feel generally stressed at lunch time.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

few options but awesome food

the ravioli soup is amazing

the papaya salad is awesome

cute small place